Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The sad end of every gymcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 44279
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 44279

Life is only worth if you have jaw and chin
-
This is supposing you are persistent enough to overcome your mind against you when seeing those superior genes normies getting your 2+years results in about 6 months.

I am gymaxxed (no roids). Btw your response to roids is genetic determined too. So no such thing as just use roids and get big bro. I am gymmaxxed but I am not a freak. Let’s go straight to the point:

- if your face is below 5.5/10, don’t expect any cumplinments from foids, only nerds will comment about your fitness.

- your weak bones and joints will get tired before your muscles, resulting in plateau. Whenever you try overcoming the plateau, you will get injuries, constantly losing all your gains. You can recover the gains quickly but whenever you work harder you will get injured.

- that is, gymcelling as a mean to get girls is faded to failure. Workout 3x times a week, cuz Gyms don’t make chads, they only amplificate preexistent ones

I've seen this.. gymcels who are still low-tier normies, and have all this injuries, like hernia, arthritic joints, pulled muscles, sore joints when they move around.

Accurate. It's all in the bones.

Only retard powershitters get injured at the gym jfl

just smoke weed and gymcel :smonk:
i do it every time :feelsLSD:

It is curious and somewhat comforting to hear fellow incel stories about the same problems I had during gymcelling