Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity The sā jiāo bullshit was very rampant in Asia

MYtruecel

MYtruecel

天滅母豬 全婊死清光
★★
It totally is, In Asia especially Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia is one of the cuckest place on Earth. Their women are the worst aspects of both Chinese and Western culture. They take from the Chinese, the greediness (far worse than in the West, trust me), the materialism (same), the sā jiāo (撒嬌) bullshit which is the Chinese equivalent of a drama queen on steroids or "fake being upset to get attention from your man", etc... And they are aggressive, 'liberated', ride the cock carousel, believe in feminist bullshit like Western women. The absolute worst of both worlds. And the men there mostly have no balls to stand up to their women, work like slaves to provide for them while they go shopping and sipping bubble tea with other women, it's a simp society.

But rice simps would say: "Men won't resist a woman who sā jiāo towards them!!!":soy:

I looked this up since it was familiar, holy shit it's wasn’t kidding!

Grown women (and occasionally men) will stop in the street or sidewalk and cross their arms, stomp their feet and refuse to utilize their senses of reason until the demand at hand is met.
It’s bizarre—and even alarming—to observe as a Westerner.
But in Chinese culture, it’s widely practiced and accepted as a part of feminine character.
If a woman doesn’t sā jiāo from time to time, her peers might not regard her as feminine enough.
Indeed, a proper sā jiāo is meant to make the aggressor look cute, endearing or deserving of the protection usually granted to children, rather than to intentionally humiliate the recipient.
.... fucking yikes:feelspuke:

Here’s a classic sā jiāo situation:

A couple is shopping on a weekend afternoon, on the type of crowded street crammed with clothing stores that you’ll find in almost any Chinese city. She sees a flashy dress/blouse/shirt (I don’t know; I’m a guy) , and implores her boyfriend or husband to buy it for her. He declines, and she throws a tantrum fit for a toddler: pouting loudly, adopting a child-like tone of voice, perhaps even playfully striking her man.

I have seen Chinese women throw themselves on the floor and hit it with their feet like a spoiled child, and the man simping here, kneeling and begging her to stop, before eventually giving in to her demands.

Joey Diaz voice: “FUUUUUUCK THAT!”

JFL, in other words women are whores.

if this was 80 years ago she would get beat up by her husband like it happened in my hometown back then.giving power to women is a mistake.

This is what happens when you don't assert dominance over women. They'd never do this to a white guy because they actually respect them.

It totally is, In Asia especially Taiwan, Hong Kong, Singapore and Malaysia is one of the cuckest place on Earth. Their women are the worst aspects of both Chinese and Western culture. They take from the Chinese, the greediness (far worse than in the West, trust me), the materialism (same), the sā jiāo (撒嬌) bullshit which is the Chinese equivalent of a drama queen on steroids or "fake being upset to get attention from your man", etc... And they are aggressive, 'liberated', ride the cock carousel, believe in feminist bullshit like Western women. The absolute worst of both worlds. And the men there mostly have no balls to stand up to their women, work like slaves to provide for them while they go shopping and sipping bubble tea with other women, it's a simp society.

But rice simps would say: "Men won't resist a woman who sā jiāo towards them!!!":soy:

I looked this up since it was familiar, holy shit it's wasn’t kidding!

Grown women (and occasionally men) will stop in the street or sidewalk and cross their arms, stomp their feet and refuse to utilize their senses of reason until the demand at hand is met.
It’s bizarre—and even alarming—to observe as a Westerner.
But in Chinese culture, it’s widely practiced and accepted as a part of feminine character.
If a woman doesn’t sā jiāo from time to time, her peers might not regard her as feminine enough.
Indeed, a proper sā jiāo is meant to make the aggressor look cute, endearing or deserving of the protection usually granted to children, rather than to intentionally humiliate the recipient.
.... fucking yikes:feelspuke:

Here’s a classic sā jiāo situation:

A couple is shopping on a weekend afternoon, on the type of crowded street crammed with clothing stores that you’ll find in almost any Chinese city. She sees a flashy dress/blouse/shirt (I don’t know; I’m a guy) , and implores her boyfriend or husband to buy it for her. He declines, and she throws a tantrum fit for a toddler: pouting loudly, adopting a child-like tone of voice, perhaps even playfully striking her man.

I have seen Chinese women throw themselves on the floor and hit it with their feet like a spoiled child, and the man simping here, kneeling and begging her to stop, before eventually giving in to her demands.

Joey Diaz voice: “FUUUUUUCK THAT!”

Some of the ways women behave in animes isn't far off from how Asian women behave toward Asian males when they don't get their materialistic needs met.
This is what happens when you don't assert dominance over women. They'd never do this to a white guy because they actually respect them.

Meanwhile other people will gaslight Asian males saying how it is cute and a good thing when women do it while secretly laughing at them behind their back.

Tbh Asians are very childish in their behaviour, both men and foids

Tbh Asians are very childish in their behaviour, both men and foids
"asians" is too broad tbh. sure there are bratty little emperors but I'd rather hang out with the average asian guy than the average white zoomer normie

"asians" is too broad tbh. sure there are bratty little emperors but I'd rather hang out with the average asian guy than the average white zoomer normie
I mean I "hung out" with Chinese businessmen in their 40s. Their only interests are golf, booze, karaoke and noodles. You can't have a serious conversation with them unless it's about money

I mean I "hung out" with Chinese businessmen in their 40s. Their only interests are golf, booze, karaoke and noodles. You can't have a serious conversation with them unless it's about money
tbf I imagine this is pretty much the same with white businessmen in their 40s

tbf I imagine this is pretty much the same with white businessmen in their 40s
Dunno, I have lots of normie colleagues who are able to hold a conversation

oh my god... so much fucking Cringe!!!