Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The S.E.T pill?

Justdone

Justdone

Trust my eye contact
★★
Social Exchange Theory = Communication based on rewards and cost in a group or between individuals. :incel:

It get harder to retain this value when you’re over 30 years old and you’re a NEET with unless you become a cuck who has wagecuckmaxx. Then you’ll just get used for your money and be controlled by the people around your fake ass social circle.

Even you ascend you will have to supply this value into old age.

Most womeen unknowingly use this value to determine life partners and most of the time are never satisfied and will tear down everything for it if they don’t receive a lot of rewards constantly. I sit on a bench as I write this.

What do y’all boyyos make of this?

Seems legit. People only talk to each other because they want something, if you have nothing to offer anyone then they won't talk to you.

Seems legit. People only talk to each other because they want something, if you have nothing to offer anyone then they won't talk to you.

I was not sure if this was meant for inceldom discussion.