Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The RSD Pick Up Scammers in 2018. "How to game in the modern age."

BlackOpsIIcel

BlackOpsIIcel

> > > > FAT GIRLS REJECT ME! < < < <
The fucker thinks that social media has made things better. Because you can game using your instagram account and make women chase you.

lol @ that first guy being able to pick up anybody

Social media are cancer and these guys should feel bad supporting that shit....but they are normies so what i am expecting :feelsbadman:them to do.

imagine your entire livehood depending on making men believe looks don´t matter to women.

"Instagram" is useless when you're a friendless loser.

Professional scammers

"Social media made women chase you..."
lol, wtf
I didn't even know that there are still old-fashioned PUAs around. I thought they are as dead as nu-metal or something.

lol, wtf
I didn't even know that there are still old-fashioned PUAs around. I thought they are as dead as nu-metal or something.

That is the odd part. They seem to be just as big today as they where 20 years ago. Is it a new batch of blue pillers? Or the same old who keep staying due to it being a cult?

All those guys probobly get laid once or twice a year at best

That is the odd part. They seem to be just as big today as they where 20 years ago. Is it a new batch of blue pillers? Or the same old who keep staying due to it being a cult?

A sucker is born everyday.

Probably a new batch. Can't imagine old men doing PUA stuff. I have a bad feeling that it's mostly young ethnic manlets from relatively conservative/religious families who grew up in the West. They've heard about being "a real men" from their family, so PUA stuff feels reasonable to them. And then try to make up for their shortcomings by "acting alpha", because they believe that women only care about confidence etc.

just b confident breh

I found RSDtyler 2 years ago, believed him and thought that the people saying it's staged are lying... now I look back at it and cringe at "charisma is what matters"

Femoids only care about looks and social status

I feel like i'm 10 years older than I actually am due to social media. Everyone my age has accounts on Instagram and Snapchat and shit, I have accounts on there now, but i've never used them because I don't even know what I would use it for.

I feel like i'm 10 years older than I actually am due to social media. Everyone my age has accounts on Instagram and Snapchat and shit, I have accounts on there now, but i've never used them because I don't even know what I would use it for.

Don't bother to learn any of them. As soon as you learn a plattform, a new one shows up and takes over.

"Instagram" is useless when you're a friendless loser.
Well you can always just buy followers then use your account to pick up females that don't already know you. I imagine you have to be at least normie looks to pull it off though.

In the description:

> The newest methods are absolutely unreal.

How can anyone believe this shit? You don't even have to watch the video, this just reeks of scam. PUA scam followers are so pathetic and yet they look down on incels JFL

These fucking parasites make thousands of hours worth of videos on strategies to get girls like it's fucking rocket science. They prey on gullible retarded bluepilled incel in denial men. Nothing else in life requires this much strategy, not even military tacticians make things this overly complicated, but you mean to tell me you need to sit there and watch thousands of hours of videos to get a girl when it's been proven a million times already that literally all you have to do is BE GOOD LOOKING. You don't even have to fucking believe the Chad dating profile experiments, you can go make a Chad account and see it for yourself and message girls "hey, down to meet up?" and see that every single one of them will say yes right away. Many will even say yes if you just straight up ask "Hey, are you down to fuck?"

same literally never seen the appeal of social media. i guess the sheeple see something in it that we dont. :feelshehe:

lol, wtf
Chase you with pepper spray and tasers, maybe.

The really odd part is that men don't understand that

1) More social-media = more visual = more emphasis on FACE
2) Your competition for feeeahmayels is expo-fucking-nentially larger

But i think the answer to your question is that RSD has probably grown because of the above-mentioned reasons creating even more incels. Shoulda got into the scamming PUA game years ago...PUAhate is just a faded memory for most .

Holy shit, these guys offer weekend "boot camps" for more than $ 2000 per person and suckers pay for this:

QrhexIA.png

http://rsdbootcamp.com/schedule/

The only good thing RSD ever did was encouraging average men to mass approach. All techniques are bullshit, 100%.

The only good thing RSD ever did was encouraging average men to mass approach. All techniques are bullshit, 100%.

Mass approach is just dancing monkey game.

You need targeted approaches.

lol, wtf

I quess maybe they are aiming at currycels and ricecels immigrants? Especially currycels seems like hopeful to the end. Everyone else with a half of a brain already knows PUA is a fucking scam, I mean come on it's 2018 not 2005

How can anyone take a look at his balding ginger dwarf looking ass and think he slays.
Social media game will only work if you have a mass amount of followers(hundreds of thousands to a million).

What do you mean exactly?

Approach women that seem available and that you feel you may have a chance with as you go about your day.

Don't go to some busy street and flag every women that passes you by. Don't "force" anything.

Approach women that seem available and that you feel you may have a chance with as you go about your day.

Don't go to some busy street and flag every women that passes you by. Don't "force" anything.
Trying to wait for "IOIs" (indicator of interest) as an average to below average male is useless. You either get none at all, VERY few or worst, interpret all wrong. RSD is right in saying approach everyone, don't wait for any IOIs (again, they being right stops here, I don't deny all the PUA shit, techniques, mindsets, routines, etc, it's all a scam).

As an average male your best chance is numbers game.

As for the busy street, street game is ridiculously hard. In my experience the best place to approach are open air festivals where it's socially acceptable to approach people.

The first guy looks SOY as fuck! Kind of looks like that red bearded image that gets posted here a lot. :soy::soy::soy:

Trying to wait for "IOIs" (indicator of interest) as an average to below average male is useless. You either get none at all, VERY few or worst, interpret all wrong. RSD is right in saying approach everyone, don't wait for any IOIs.

As an average male your best chance is numbers game.

As for the busy street, street game is ridiculously hard. In my experience the best place to approach are open air festivals where it's socially acceptable to approach people.

I'm too autistic to recognize an IOI though I doubt they'd even exist unless it was for a Chad or something.

I approach girls at my college who I think look at the minimum barely attractive, and that I think I'd have a chance with, and if the approach seems like it'd be logitisically easy to make.

I don't believe there is any other feasible avenue of approach but a college campus. I also don't believe there is anywhere else in the west where one could successfully meet women that isn't Chad.

I'm too autistic to recognize an IOI though I doubt they'd even exist unless it was for a Chad or something.

I approach girls at my college who I think look at the minimum barely attractive, and that I think I'd have a chance with, and if the approach seems like it'd be logitisically easy to make.

I don't believe there is any other feasible avenue of approach but a college campus. I also don't believe there is anywhere else in the west where one could successfully meet women that isn't Chad.
I don't know about other countries but in Brazil I've seen non-Chad men picking up girls at places like outdoor colleges parties (not only college people go to them btw), Carnaval parades and even anime conventions with cold approaching.

Please note that I said "non-Chad" and not "ugly".

I don't know about other countries but in Brazil I've seen non Chad men picking up girls at places like outdoor colleges parties (not only college people go to them btw), Carnaval parades and even anime conventions with cold approaching.

Please note that I said average and not ugly.

The only place I'd consider is an anime convention but I'd only show up when I'm looksmaxxed with a rock solid 6 pack.

In third world countries it's more acceptable to randomly talk to people than in the west where everyone is socially autistic.

For most people a college campus is the only realistic choice. Bars/coffeeshops are dead in the age of tinder and online dating is only for Chad.

See, PUA may work under the assumption that it's extremely rare for men to approach women and especially to have "game". Here's reality: every woman is constantly getting approached including by guys that have much better "game"-not to mention looks and height- than your basement dwelling ass ever will.

Even a lot of Chads won't cold approach. It's futile as FUCK.

See, PUA may work under the assumption that it's extremely rare for men to approach women and especially to have "game". Here's reality: every woman is constantly getting approached including by guys that have much better "game"-not to mention looks and height- than your basement dwelling ass ever will.

Even a lot of Chads won't cold approach. It's futile as FUCK.

I've been going to college for years and have never seen an approach in my life other than the ones I do.

Maybe at a bar that is true but in real life it isn't. Most men are pussies.

I've been going to college for years and have never seen an approach in my life other than the ones I do.

Maybe at a bar that is true but in real life it isn't. Most men are pussies.

Really? I see it all the fucking time. Random niggas going up and talking to women and girls they don't know and have no business talking to. There's this black girl who works at the gym and you won't believe the amount of disgusting old men hitting on her.

Holy shit, these guys offer weekend "boot camps" for more than $ 2000 per person and suckers pay for this:

QrhexIA.png

http://rsdbootcamp.com/schedule/
Jfl @ paying for boot camps. There's no strategy for your face. Who do these paying suckers think they are? People searching for love? Or an army general trying to attack Luftwaffe? Love and attraction don't need any strategy

Jfl @ paying for boot camps. There's no strategy for your face. Who do these paying suckers think they are? People searching for love? Or an army general trying to attack Luftwaffe? Love and attraction don't need any strategy
If you have to try, it's over. Women are adept at sensing these "self-made" loser types and they hate the fuck out of them.

I quess maybe they are aiming at currycels and ricecels immigrants? Especially currycels seems like hopeful to the end. Everyone else with a half of a brain already knows PUA is a fucking scam, I mean come on it's 2018 not 2005

Yeah, TRP seems to be full of Curries. And given how much they charge for their seminaries and boot camps, I imagine a lower white collar audience full of curry programmers and the like. Probably young guys who have just landed their first job and then saved a whole year or so until they could afford $ 3000 Dollar for a PUA boot camp, lol.

If you have to try, it's over. Women are adept at sensing these "self-made" loser types and they hate the fuck out of them.
We can't be as natural as chads as we don't get validations

Yeah, TRP seems to be full of Curries. And given how much they charge for their seminaries and boot camps, I imagine a lower white collar audience full of curry programmers and the like. Probably young guys who have just landed their first job and then saved a whole year or so until they could afford $ 3000 Dollar for a PUA boot camp, lol.
Concernfuel tbh to know what our deluded incel brothers are doing