Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The rotting lifestyle is so brutal

R

Ropemaxx

Self-banned
-
Imagine spending your prime literally doing nothing but rotting alone in your room. Oh wait you dont have to imagine because if your reading this, it most likely applies to you.

Man seeing people live their lives on social media i such suifuel. All that travel, socializing, partying, having sex, laughing. Must be such a better way to spend your prime.

I literally have nothing, no experience, no fun, no relationships, no sex. Nothing but loneliness and anxiety.

If it comforts you, most people in history had a shitty prime with lots of work, diseases and war.
Only nowadays the average teen life is full of parties and our life looks shit in comparison.
At least that's how I cope.

If it comforts you, most people in history had a shitty prime with lots of work, diseases and war.
Only nowadays the average teen life is full of parties and our life looks shit in comparison.
yeah that means nothing when i can't walk outside without getting mogged by teens who are a decade younger than me

Can relate hard, seeing normies doing things on social media is ropefuel :feelsrope:

I feel like if I wasn't incel I would have the motivation to really do something meaningful.

Doesnt comfort me tbh :cryfeels:

I'm an Oldcel. Add to that a decrepit one that relies on carers at that, and considering the area I've been relocated to by the council (since March 2020) is a cosmopolitan, multi-cultural, soylent infused, hippy Hellhole, I'm happy to LDAR in my box for the rest of my day's just like in my signature video.

Man seeing people live their lives on social media i such suifuel. All that travel, socializing, partying, having sex, laughing. Must be such a better way to spend your prime.

I literally would not know because you know what I do? I don't look at that stuff. I don't go to social media.

That's all they do though. Travel to the same places they been before, talk to their friends, party, shopping, and sex. Sounds boring as fuck to me
Tbh

It really is. I can’t bring myself to lean down like I e always wanted to because food is my only good cope. Sitting alone in my room all day with no messages or anyone caring about me has such a profound effect of worthlessness on me. I’m not overweight but a sedentary lifestyle won’t allow you to be fit. Never gonna make it bros

It just gets worse too. Tbh it would take an extraordinary amount of motivation for me to try and overcome my problems at this point, and I have almost none. My teenage years are gone, more than half of my twenties are gone, I rotted it all away in isolation. Even if I had no mental issues whatsoever, would it be truly worth it for me to stop rotting now?

I wish I could redo the past 10 years, if not the past 16. Obviously this is nonsense, I have to work with what I have now. But that's precisely the problem, there isn't much to work with. Even for normies at my age, their best years are probably behind them in the vast majority of cases.

This shit weighs on me everyday, and I know that the more time that passes, the more hopeless my situation becomes.

I'm an Oldcel. Add to that a decrepit one that relies on carers at that, and considering the area I've been relocated to by the council (since March 2020) is a cosmopolitan, multi-cultural, soylent infused, hippy Hellhole, I'm happy to LDAR in my box for the rest of my day's just like in my signature video.
I hope no one ever disturbs your LDARing. Godspeed, Oldcel.

I have done all of that except having sex. There is nothing that can replace the void of virginity. It’s also quite painful when your normie friends brag about having gfs and sex. Don’t feel bad about rotting, it’s actually preferable if you don’t have honest genuine friends.

You're so old people have to care for you? Damn. How old are you?

I have done all of that except having sex. There is nothing that can replace the void of virginity. It’s also quite painful when your normie friends brag about having gfs and sex. Don’t feel bad about rotting, it’s actually preferable if you don’t have honest genuine friends.
The problem is that I can't function at all. Sure being incel is one of my problems because it absolutely kills my motivation to change, but really I have far more issues than that. If you rot too long, and if the government or your parents enable you, then you might not be able to stop. I can cope with games and stuff, but anything outside of my house is outside of my world. Moreover, I'm fucked after my parents die if I continue like this.

What I'm saying is, if anyone is about to start rotting and has the means to do so, think very fucking carefully about it, especially if you're a youngcel. If your life stresses you out, then maybe think about changing your path, get another job or something if you can. Don't start rotting unless you're okay with wasting many years in your room as you watch other people progress with their lives and actually have their own experiences, and you have to be alright with potentially doing this forever. The longer you rot, the more difficult it becomes to change, and it eventually might become nearly impossible without help.

You're so old people have to care for you? Damn. How old are you?
37 jfl. I spent 20 years Alcoholmaxxing and drugmaxxing until December 2019, and have completely destroyed my body through it.

Can relate hard, seeing normies doing things on social media is ropefuel :feelsrope:

I feel like if I wasn't incel I would have the motivation to really do something meaningful.
I always see posts on Cuckbook of guys who surprise their girlfriends by lining their bedroom floor with candles, sprinkling rose petals all over the bed, setting up balloons all over the bedroom, as well as a giant teddy bear and a box of chocolates. And girls comment on those posts and say "OMG I wish a guy could treat me like that" and I'm thinking "I could literally do all that stuff and make it better, but I'll never get a chance because women are Chad only."

37 jfl. I spent 20 years Alcoholmaxxing and drugmaxxing until December 2019, and have completely destroyed my body through it.
I'm sorry man. I can't even imagine. :feelsbadman: Not only are you an incel but you don't have good quality of life... Well I guess none of us here have a good life. But you probably can't do as many things as you used to when you were in your teens. Alcoholmaxxing and drugmaxxing are probably good copes (I've never done drugs) but I'm glad you stopped.

The problem is that I can't function at all. Sure being incel is one of my problems because it absolutely kills my motivation to change, but really I have far more issues than that. If you rot too long, and if the government or your parents enable you, then you might not be able to stop. I can cope with games and stuff, but anything outside of my house is outside of my world. Moreover, I'm fucked after my parents die if I continue like this.

What I'm saying is, if anyone is about to start rotting and has the means to do so, think very fucking carefully about it, especially if you're a youngcel. If your life stresses you out, then maybe think about changing your path, get another job or something if you can. Don't start rotting unless you're okay with wasting many years in your room as you watch other people progress with their lives and actually have their own experiences, and you have to be alright with potentially doing this forever. The longer you rot, the more difficult it becomes to change, and it eventually might become nearly impossible without help.
You’re right tbh. Pure LDARing is risky if you don’t have a permanent source of sustain.

Looks pretty comfy, ngl.

If you rot too long, and if the government or your parents enable you, then you might not be able to stop. I can cope with games and stuff, but anything outside of my house is outside of my world. Moreover, I'm fucked after my parents die if I continue like this.

Don't start rotting unless you're okay with wasting many years in your room as you watch other people progress with their lives and actually have their own experiences, and you have to be alright with potentially doing this forever. The longer you rot, the more difficult it becomes to change, and it eventually might become nearly impossible without help.
This is scarily accurate :cryfeels::cryfeels:

I'm sorry man. I can't even imagine. :feelsbadman: Not only are you an incel but you don't have good quality of life... Well I guess none of us here have a good life. But you probably can't do as many things as you used to when you were in your teens. Alcoholmaxxing and drugmaxxing are probably good copes (I've never done drugs) but I'm glad you stopped.

Tbh I'm used to it and resigned to my fate, and it was ALOT worse this time last year. Check out where I was then, plus a couple of months after this I nearly died from kidney failure:

So in the words of Neil Young, I'm thankful for my country home. The only thing I find difficult is getting used to not being in the pub with fellow Oldcels for company 24/7, this video used to be a typical day for me tbh:

View: https://youtu.be/yabNA92i4Ok

Still, nothing lasts forever I guess. I'm lucky I have (had) friends and a social life, I know alot of you guy's suffer isolation and loneliness on a nuclear level and have never had friends, which is waaaay worse. My Oldcel buddies are dying off now. That guy i'm winding up in the video is dead now, and 2 of the others are very seriously ill. I'm only just lucky (or unlucky pending on which way you look at it) I managed to survive my ailments and get off alcohol and drugs to give me a fighting chance of a few more years. Also it's hard to get used to now being dependent on carers to do shit for me which they probably secretly resent.

Looks pretty comfy, ngl.
I can't complain Bro :feelsokman:

I literally have nothing, no experience, no fun, no relationships, no sex. Nothing but loneliness and anxiety.

one more year and my teen years are over I have no friends not held a girls hand or even had 1 on 1 chat