Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious the Rope

TheReaper

TheReaper

Legend
★★
there are some things that you should know about roping. the first thing is that you can be conscious or unconscious during the process and it all depends on the rope length. the well known method in which someone jumps off the chair is the worst because you die due to asphyxia and it's not the faster one.
this means that you have time to think shit like "no I'm not ready yet" etc.
the second method(the best in my opinion) consist in taking a long rope and assure that you can fall for like 1,2/1,8 m before the rope is tight.
In this case your neck breaks causing immediate paralysis(and probable immediate unconsciousness)
and the death is due to a traumatic spinal cord injury.
this method is the best because is quick and it doesn't let time to second thoughts.
if the rope is too long you could end decapitated but this is a problem that will eventually regard the people who will find you...
that's it.
if u got to do it do it right:feelsrope:

Tfw manletcels cannot even reach rope..:cryfeels::cryfeels::feelsrope:

Rope is only good if you have no access to guns (outside of US). Putting a high powered shotgun in your mouth and exploding your head is the most painless and instant death you can wish for

Rope is only good if you have no access to guns (outside of US). Putting a high powered shotgun in your mouth and exploding your head is the most painless and instant death you can wish for
bjork stalker fail

yes this is the fastest way for sure.
and the method that I will choose if i'll decide to do it

Watch it, he made some vids before his final act(which was absolutely lame, died as a loser)
He used a handgun with low power cheap range ammo, that's why he still wheezed as he was falling form the chair. If one uses a high power shotgun angled at 45 degrees in mouth to hit the brain stem, I guarantee you there is absolutely no chance of failure

this is the link.
not an entertaining suicide anyway

Putting a high powered shotgun in your mouth and exploding your head is the most painless and instant death you can wish for

A method I like the most is tightening around the carotid arteries instead of constricting the trachea. You can pass out within seconds and die a peaceful death instead of having to snap your neck

A shotgun to the head is the most effectice way.

Sallekhana is the best because it's slow and painful. I want to suffer when I kill myself so that when the final moment comes, I'm eager for death. I will probably do sallekhana with lots of self slashing and heavy drugs use.

You can rope With a very short length and while having the feet on the ground. If the strangulation pressure is right and you have some will power to die, youll become unconscious within a few seconds (kind of like a mma rear naked choke) and the rope should finish the job

Roping is way too unreliable. Also it's a waste tbh tbh

Roping is way too unreliable. Also it's a waste tbh tbh
16771.jpg