Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The rope keeps calling

• Thread starter Deleted member 32662
  • Start date
Deleted member 32662

Deleted member 32662

All life is a game of luck
-
Sometimes, all this doesn't even seem real, like it is a prank or a bad dream, but reality is really that horrifying. Can't believe I am being subjected to live a life of an autistic shit skinned subhuman curry.

At least a significant portion of youngcels will hopefully ascend and fakecels here have already had prior foid IOIs and sexual experiences, while there is not even a tiny hope for me to get a hug or an handshake from a foid voluntarily.

I am a trucel in the west and a trucel in my native land, and arrange marriage are a level of torture don't think I can endure, just to have once a year starfish sex with no affection from the foid whatsoever who will actively make life hell for you. Have seen it happen to many other currycels, they usually die of heartattack or stress.

Even, Coping doesn't work, I bought a $1,110 pc to game but even that cope fizzled out in just a matter of weeks. Even after spending $1,110 i am at the same place as i was before.

I am in my late 20s, and at this point, mid 30s seems the right time to rope, my debts would have been paid by then hopefully.

There was a time in my life that i made good dough and had significant amount of money to burn, but even that becomes meaningless when you are all alone and have no foid (which are you attracted to and vice versa not the betabuxxing kind) beside you to share and make memories with that money.

It all a big cope, A car and a big house, what will u even do with those things if you are a trucel? It all gets boring and meaningless in the end. Guess the rope is really calling, hope I gain the courage to do it in the coming years.

Last edited:
thats what awaits me in couple years (23 now) - not looking forward to it

But before I reach 30s I want to conduct a few self isolation experiments like @keksofthebest described once

Sometimes, all this doesn't even seem real, like it is a prank or a bad dream, but reality is really that horrifying. Can't believe I am being subjected to live a life of an autistic shit skinned subhuman curry.

At least a significant portion of youngcels will hopefully ascend and fakecels here have already had prior foid IOIs and sexual experiences, while there is not even a tiny hope for me to get a hug or an handshake from a foid voluntarily.

I am a trucel in the west and a trucel in my native land, and arrange marriage are a level of torture don't think I can endure, just to have once a year starfish sex with no affection from the foid whatsoever who will actively make life hell for you. Have seen it happen to many other currycels, they usually die of heartattack or stress.

Even, Coping doesn't work, I bought a $1,110 pc to game but even that cope fizzled out in just a matter of weeks. Even after spending $1,110 i am at the same place as i was before.

I am in my late 20s, and at this point, mid 30s seems the right time to rope, my debts would have been paid by then hopefully.

There was a time in my life that i made good dough and had significant amount of money to burn, but even that becomes meaningless when you are all alone and have no foid (which are you attracted to and vice versa not the betabuxxing kind) beside you to share and make memories with that money.

It all a big cope, A car and a big house, what will u even do with those things if you are a trucel? It all gets boring and meaningless in the end. Guess the rope is really calling, hope I gain the courage to do it in the coming years.
I agree with you 100 %, bro :forcedsmile:

Ugly men are treated like they are less than dog shit.

I'm sorry you feel this way OP. I'm a youngcel but my window to ascend is going by extremely fast and it's a very small window.
I hope you find some peace in your life, no matter what happens.
Thanks.

411 4118058 apu apustaja hug hd png download

Reading posts like this piss me off. Not because of you op, but because normies will have the fucking audacity to gaslight us and tell us it’s our fault for our position in life.

How can anyone read this shit and come to the conclusion that its your fault. That your loneliness is your fault. I fucking hate faggots like IT so fucking much they are legitimate scum of the earth.

I’d rather befriend the stormcucks on here who call me a nigger than befriend any of those self centered pieces of shit. Normies literally are so fucking rotten.

I'm sorry you feel this way OP. I'm a youngcel but my window to ascend is going by extremely fast and it's a very small window.
I hope you find some peace in your life, no matter what happens.
If you are younger than 25, you have about 5 years to fuck a foid, before you become so bittER that nothing can be done.

rope will always be there for you

Dial satan at 666-666 and ask for a refund.

Reading posts like this piss me off. Not because of you op, but because normies will have the fucking audacity to gaslight us and tell us it’s our fault for our position in life.

How can anyone read this shit and come to the conclusion that its your fault. That your loneliness is your fault. I fucking hate faggots like IT so fucking much they are legitimate scum of the earth.

I’d rather befriend the stormcucks on here who call me a nigger than befriend any of those self centered pieces of shit. Normies literally are so fucking rotten.
Tbh, I have nothing against sfcels, atleast they are honest.

I mean it is what it is, what can you do, nobody gives a shit about low status men generally let alone trucels. the only purpose we serve is abject mockery and humiliation in their world.
rope will always be there for you
:yes:
Ugly men are treated like they are less than dog shit.
true and now imagine being a curry on top of that. :feelshaha:

Last edited:
I know loneliness hurts like a bitch and wish i could have a decent person with me and we start a family, have children of my own, teach them about life, but putting all your will to live in another person is unrealistic, even if you got in a relationship it would be just another headache, woman are very demanding and ungrateful and create drama where there is non. Loving supportive foids exist only in fiction.

I know loneliness hurts like a bitch and wish i could have a decent person with me and we start a family, have children of my own, teach them about life, but putting all your will to live in another person is unrealistic, even if you got in a relationship it would be just another headache, woman are very demanding and ungrateful and create drama where there is non. Loving supportive foids exist only in fiction.
I agree, that's why arrange marriage and beta buxxing will only lead to more misery rather than happiness. Atleast that's what i have witnessed irl.
Or they exist for Chads/Chadlites/High tier Normies.

my debts would have been paid by then hopefully.
JFL what? I didn't really catch the rest of it but what the actual fuck are you saying. Who cares about repaying imaginary inflated jew shekels, enjoy your life as best you can bro!

:dafuckfeels:

JFL what? I didn't really catch the rest of it but what the actual fuck are you saying. Who cares about repaying imaginary inflated jew shekels, enjoy your life as best you can bro!

:dafuckfeels:
I care, the banks are worse than police where I live, if i don't pay up, they will extract the money from my parents or close relatives and even sell any assets they get their hands on.

I care, the banks are worse than police where I live, if i don't pay up, they will extract the money from my parents or close relatives and even sell any assets they get their hands on.
What the fuck? :fuk: Murder+suicidefuel. Over for curries if that's how it works over there, holy moly. Sorry brocel. Your parents did create you and your situation though, let them run that shit through the court system, no?

Makes Sweden seem like a dream, ngl.

don't answer the call of the rope

What the fuck? :fuk: Murder+suicidefuel. Over for curries if that's how it works over there, holy moly. Sorry brocel. Your parents did create you and your situation though, let them run that shit through the court system, no?
tbh, I don't want to hassle my parents with all this shit. Yeah at times they made my life difficult but they supported me a lot as well. Can't blame them for my situation if i am being honest.

tbh, I don't want to hassle my parents with all this shit. Yeah at times they made my life difficult but they supported me a lot as well. Can't blame them for my situation if i am being honest.
Can't blame you either bro, I have very strong feelings for my parents too honestly despite all my issues. Never began, you've got my full sympathies.

don't answer the call of the rope
yeah, that's what i have been doing.
Can't blame you either bro, I have very strong feelings for my parents too honestly despite all my issues. Never began, you've got my full sympathies.
Thanks fellow cel. Means a lot, appreciate it.

yeah, that's what i have been doing.

Thanks fellow cel. Means a lot, appreciate it.

View attachment 490115
honestly youre a good guy , you dont even want to put your parents into debt after you die , so youre willing to delay the call.
Never do it brocel , stay alive in spite of all of this :feelsaww:

honestly youre a good guy , you dont even want to put your parents into debt after you die , so youre willing to delay the call.
Thanks fellow cel. Been really down these couple of days.

Thanks for your kind words.

Happened the same to me, and it wasn't even my money, it was my parents' because I'm unemployed, felt so fucking bad after that.

Happened the same to me, and it wasn't even my money, it was my parents' because I'm unemployed, felt so fucking bad after that.
sorry to hear that fellow cel. Hope you find peace no matter what.

If you're kinda average looking just try to get a date, don't give up

They also aren't submissive to an ugly male. Imagine being dominated by your wife? Children would despise such father.

They also aren't submissive to an ugly male. Imagine being dominated by your wife? Children would despise such father.
No need to imagine it.

Most men are betabuxx, so it happens the majority of the time.