Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The rope is calling my name

Virginscarecrow999

Virginscarecrow999

Three eyed scarecrow
★★★★
I am a ugly 3/10 subhuman my hairline is noorwooding too I'm invisible to foids I cope with video games and horror movies even horror stories lately the ropes been calling my name and i might pick up the call I don't wanna die I just want the pain to stop and I know the rope will do just that for me I get mogged easily I get called ugly behind my back by a female coworker I never seen a vagina with my own eyes before besides on the internet it's over I might be answering the rope soon:feelsrope::smonk::blackpill:

Don‘t rope. If you really don‘t give a fuck about your life, then rape your coworker.Follow her home or ring her doorbell and ask to use the toilet (in the Metaverse ofc)

IF YOU ARE WHITE YOUR LFE IS ON EASY MODE

Don‘t rope. If you really don‘t give a fuck about your life, then rape your coworker.Follow her home or ring her doorbell and ask to use the toilet (in the Metaverse ofc)
this and maybe othER options too

Brah it's like in the lord of the rings, when the ring was calling frodo to pull him on his finger :feelsahh:

Don't rope.
Don't make (((them))) happy :feelsYall:

I am a ugly 3/10 subhuman my hairline is noorwooding too I'm invisible to foids I cope with video games and horror movies even horror stories lately the ropes been calling my name and i might pick up the call I don't wanna die I just want the pain to stop and I know the rope will do just that for me I get mogged easily I get called ugly behind my back by a female coworker I never seen a vagina with my own eyes before besides on the internet it's over I might be answering the rope soon:feelsrope::smonk::blackpill:
It smells worse than it looks:feelskek:
Nothing to see there really

Reading SS always makes me feel better when I'm in a mood like this.
Makes me feel less alone.

Look what they have done to us.

Fucking clown globe

bbbc max?
They don't want anything to do with you if your ugly can't bbcmaxx if you look like a monster they don't care about that if you butt ugly like me

They don't want anything to do with you if your ugly can't bbcmaxx if you look like a monster they don't care about that if you butt ugly like me
true you might be able to goom a bloated white land whale that has BBC fetish

there is entire subreddits on BBC worship

hindus and Arabs don't get that

true you might be able to goom a bloated white land whale that has BBC fetish

there is entire subreddits on BBC worship

hindus and Arabs don't get that
I'm not fucking a landwhale while my childhood freind gets pretty young females in they prime it's not fair I'd rather rope then that

If hes blackcel i dont he has a bbc, i sure dont
Idk what i have I almost don't care either it's not like any foid will ever see it it's just as useless as a belly button

same. Cruel world

Hope is delusional. I want the pain to end too. Whenever I get my hopes up it always ends painfully. These worthless cunts will pay.

This current life will be paradise by comparison if you rope and go to hell. I tried killing myself by crashing my car at high speed without a seatbelt on. I flew around inside the car like a ragdoll, but felt no pain or anything and walked away from the crash without a single bruise. I firmly believe God protected me and wanted me to live. There is hope in Jesus OP. Don't rope and don't do othER things either.

Fakecel white autistic cheese monkey at it again
You’re just as bad as foids, you only notice and consequently envy the attractive whites. -iq :feelsjuice:

You’re just as bad as foids, you only notice and consequently envy the attractive whites. -iq :feelsjuice:
No you are oblivious self involved retard just like a foid

the typical Thia whore will fuck a midget fat bald white man
can we ban this moron again, please?
And who are you? :smonk: