Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment The rope, inceldom, suicide, and ascension -- as I see it

goydivision

goydivision

jedem das seine
★★★★★
It is funny how we talk about suicide, roping, and ascension.

What if the ascension we talk about is through the act of "roping"?

The rope symbolizes a link from us - to Heaven. It is suspended from a bar or from the ceiling, which represents its tie to the the upper echelons of life, or in this case, Heaven. Meanwhile, we are rooted upon the ground. We elevate ourselves with a stool or so, and then we place the noose around the neck. This represents how we elevate ourselves from this mortal earth through knowledge, and placing the noose around the neck represents us donning the cowl of the Scribe, thus marking ourselves with the need for transcendence.

Stepping off the stool represents the huge leap - the leap of faith. We take a leap into the unknown, leaving behind our knowledge, in order to find a new form of reality. The noose tightens, and there is a brief moment of pain, before the sweet release of death. The asphyxiation refers to the initial discomfort as we acclimate to the new state of reality, whereas the death represents how we finally depart this reality and its methods of thought, and instead move on to an existence beyond the Walls.

It sort of baffles me how both concepts -- both of ascension and of roping -- are so ingrained into the thought of incelibacy. It strikes me as a coincidence, but I believe it could be more. What if -- incelibacy is not actually about unattractive males, but rather a modern day monkhood/suicide cult? By selecting sexless, unattractive men with no prospects, and having them believe in a philosophy which idealizes knowledge and realization, but which also simultaneously turns them away from the outside world.

These are just my thoughts though, it is not 100% correct.

TL;DR
I believe incelibacy is in fact a cover for a temple or suicide cult obsessed with the Odin value of knowledge: sacrifice as a way to gain higher understanding and as a release from this world.

Its of course just a theory.

"Ascension" isn't subjective, it's incel slang for sex, that's all. It was never meant to have "interpretations."

"Ascension" isn't subjective, it's incel slang for sex, that's all. It was never meant to have "interpretations."
it just strikes me as odd how you use the term "ascension" of course. And that's not going into the spiritual aspect of sex.