Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The roots of our jargon?

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

Life is constant fuark when blackpilled
★★★★
From where do our expressions come from? We use "it's over" "mog" "buddy boyo" "cope" and many more quite a lot but that has lead me to ask if anyone can date back to their origins and explain them in this thread. Thanks in advance

I dont know where Buddy Boyo came from ngl

me. i started it all. ded srs.

I came up with locationcel, and then it unintentionally became a thing.

From where do our expressions come from? We use "it's over" "mog" "buddy boyo" "cope" and many more quite a lot but that has lead me to ask if anyone can date back to their origins and explain them in this thread. Thanks in advance

Buddy Boyo is irish as far as I know. And it has been in use prior to incel times.

I really dont know the roots but I wanna know it

I think "It's over" is probably from this anime scene:

I’d assume a bit of our vernacular comes from 4chan

A lot of it is from r9k

We need an incel dictionary.
Hell, we should create an incel language

Interesting idea. So what do we have:

ngl = not gonna lie
jfl = just fucking lol
tbh = to be honest
It's over. = It is hopeless
It's over for X-cels (i.e. it's over for Germancels)
incel = involuntary celibate
ER = Elliot Rodger
AM = Alek Minassian
NEET = Not in education, employment or training
Just Be X theory (i.e. Just be white theory. Just get a haircut theory etc.) = Something that will easily grant you success with women.
:f: = Press F to pay resepects (from COD Advanced Warfare)
x-maxx (i.e. statusmaxx, looksmaxx) = Maximize a certain attractive attribute
buddy boyo = A way to address an incel brother in a friendly manner

Post more...

Last edited:
It all stems from PUAHATE and SLUTHATE back in 2010-2015, they were the ones who came up with almost everything we use, especially "Its over".

It all stems from PUAHATE and SLUTHATE back in 2010-2015, they were the ones who came up with almost everything we use, especially "Its over".

Can confirm. PUAhaters created almost all of it. MANIC786 single-handedly destroyed PUAhate forum by contacting the DailyMail.co.uk about Elliot Rodger and wanted to be interviewed/profit off it. Due to the heat, the owner of PUAhate, Nicholas, shut it down so everyone was safe (thanks Nicholas!).

However on sluthate.com that came right after PUAhate most of the users came back and rejoined. REALMANIC786 was an alt of AMOG who created the username to troll MANIC786 (who destroyed the PUAhate). This is from sluthate.

AMOG created "It's Over." He would post this GIF whenever someone was doomed due to their looks.

itsover.jpg

Can confirm. PUAhaters created almost all of it. MANIC786 single-handedly destroyed PUAhate forum by contacting the DailyMail.co.uk about Elliot Rodger and wanted to be interviewed/profit off it. Due to the heat, the owner of PUAhate, Nicholas, shut it down so everyone was safe (thanks Nicholas!).

However on sluthate.com, REALMANIC786 was an alt of AMOG who created the username to troll MANIC786 (who destroyed the PUAhate
This is from sluthate that came right after PUAhate. REALMANIC786 is AMOG.

AMOG created "It's Over." He would post this GIF whenever someone was doomed due to their looks.

itsover.jpg
Wow, thanks

However on sluthate.com that came right after PUAhate most of the users came back and rejoined. REALMANIC786 was an alt of AMOG who created the username to troll MANIC786 (who destroyed the PUAhate). This is from sluthate.

itsover.jpg
Gotta love incel history, so obscure

Gotta love incel history, so obscure

They halcyon days of Inceldom was when @FACEandLMS was bluepilled. He would post his cold-approaches (and subsequent rejections) on PUAhate. It was fucking comedic gold like I've never seen. Imagine the blackest blackpiller here used to be a monumentally unsuccessful PUA.

trivia: FACE absolutely coined JFL on sluthate? I don't remember...but he came up with that for certain.

Idk but i see people on lookism use it before this place. Either it comes from them or they got it from somewhere else

As someone said before, it came from PUAHate and a small amount from other sources. I only wish I could come up with more stuff but it has to come to you, everything I thought would stick has faded away or at least not persisted like I thought it would. (Never thought the -cels would persist but I thought DJL would which meant Dat Jenner Life, an uber male lifestyle or at least change to something like DHL Hemsworth.)

As someone said before, it came from PUAHate and a small amount from other sources. I only wish I could come up with more stuff but it has to come to you, everything I thought would stick has faded away or at least not persisted like I thought it would. (Never thought the -cels would persist but I thought DJL would which meant Dat Jenner Life, an uber male lifestyle or at least change to something like DHL Hemsworth.)

Problem is DJL went into obscurity because Brody Jenner went into obscurity. Maybe DCL aka DChadL would be better?

I feel like buddy boyo, mog, and it's over buddy boyo come from bodybuilding forums that were populated with alot of coping gymcels who's minds were slowly falling apart from lack of pussy and constant weight lifting. I just remember seeing it on those sites first in 2013-14

Problem is DJL went into obscurity because Brody Jenner went into obscurity. Maybe DCL aka DChadL would be better?

Yes, I know why it faded away but I assumed that it would transition to say...Hemsworth or some other good-looking rich and famous guy. I used to say “Go Cho” in a comedic way then ER happened and I knew it was toast but it transformed. It was mostly my thing so I guess it never had the staying power of -cels which I used as personal descriptors and people could relate to.

I feel like buddy boyo, mog, and it's over buddy boyo come from bodybuilding forums that were populated with alot of coping gymcels who's minds were slowly falling apart from lack of pussy and constant weight lifting. I just remember seeing it on those sites first in 2013-14

No I think its the other way around. On PUAhate amogging was an acronym meaning "alpha male of group:" so the /misc adopted it. Just like incel was abbreviate to -cel as a suffix, "mog" was suffix of amog.

I'm pretty sure that FACE also created "JUST BE..." theory. I've followed his posts for long time.

Mog comes from old PUA jargon about being the Alpha Male of the Group. The Misc copied basically everything about FA/incel culture from PUAHate.

I think that "mog" came from PUA communities.

"cuck" this, "cuck" that, came from alt-right.

"hypergamy" and "betabux" from MGTOW

The funniest thing is that the media says our jargon is complicated, I thought they were kidding but after seeing their definitions, I think they really see it that way. :feelskek::feelsgah::feelsahh:

No I think its the other way around. On PUAhate amogging was an acronym meaning "alpha male of group:" so the /misc adopted it. Just like incel was abbreviate to -cel as a suffix, "mog" was suffix of amog.

I'm pretty sure that FACE also created "JUST BE..." theory. I've followed his posts for long time.
Mog comes from old PUA jargon about being the Alpha Male of the Group. The Misc copied basically everything about FA/incel culture from PUAHate.
Ah makes sense lol the misc could never come up with original shit. Just a bunch of Chad worshippers and sad cunts.

Ah makes sense lol the misc could never come up with original shit. Just a bunch of Chad worshippers and sad cunts.

Actually, the /misc weren't even Chad worshippers. They only became Chad worshippers thanks to PUAhate blackpilling them.They used to be "just lift bro" retards. Until PUAhate went on there and started blackpilling them by posting Fake MaleModel Profiles on dating sites. They literally couldn't comprehend that guys like Chico were getting mad matches from Stacies, when there entire foundation was based on bodybuilding.

This image below used to destroy the /misc gymcels. The used to go into COPE9000 mode whenever this image was posted...."feamaeyles don't like guys that skinny bruh" "rather be buff bruh"

face.jpg

Cliffs: Why lift when it's all about FACE?

itsover.jpg

It's over son, time to go home.

MpDx.gif

Last edited:
PSL and Misc. culture spawned nearly all of it.

I didn’t know how PUAHate went down, I mean, I knew the event but not that it was a person trying to profit off of the tragedy which led to its demise. Funny how history repeats itself...

1836px-Jack_Peterson%2C_November_2017.jpg

Thankfully his attempt didn’t work both in him becoming a “filmmaker” and in being taken down immediately.

I didn’t know how PUAHate went down, I mean, I knew the event but not that it was a person trying to profit off of the tragedy which led to its demise. Funny how history repeats itself...

1836px-Jack_Peterson%2C_November_2017.jpg

Thankfully his attempt didn’t work both in him becoming a “filmmaker” and in being taken down immediately.

MANIC786 sold out the forum....he tried apologizing but the DailyMail was so all over it that Nicholas had to shut it down because he didn't want to be associated with ER.

PUAHATE, sluthate and lookism mostly

"Its over for X cels" is from reddit I think