Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story The roast is real

Robtical

Robtical

Had it with these cucks!
★★★★★
This is really embarrassing for me to tell, but I have been avoiding a gynecologist for so many years due to my embarrassment. Anyway, I can always remember as a kid humping things. As i got older around 16 years old I masturbated..A LOT. Around 17 I noticed that something really small would kind of stick out of my vaginal lips (labia majora). I used to just tuck it in, so that it would look normal. Now, I am 22 and I always have rough sexual intercourse with my boyfriend. Now, my labia minora sticks out, and I can't even tuck it in! It completely stays out, and it gets very itchy and inflamed sometimes in the morning (or after intercourse). I used to have sex almost everyday, sometimes 3x a day. But now, since the state of my vagina has changed, I probably have sex once a week, or every other week. Also, it seems like the more i have intercourse, the looser my vagina gets, and the more my labia minora sticks out. Is my vagina loose?? My vagina irritates me SO much, especially when i wear tight jeans or shorts. Sometimes I feel like I can't even feel the thrush of my boyfriend's penis going in while we are having intercourse. DOES ANYONE HAVE THE SAME PROBLEM?? please help! :-(
https://www.steadyhealth.com/topics/the-more-sex-the-looser-labia-minora

solution wear: loose fitting clothes

" sex isnt everything guys"""

But lemme just tell u about my daily sex that ive been having and how much i enjoy it!!!!