Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Rise of the Rice

Lifefuel for @mistersinister

That "truly" youtube channel is the most disgusting youtube channel I have seen.

I am disappointed in my fellow ricecel. No matter how desperate you get, beastiality is never the answer.

He took dumpster diving to a whole new level. Black women are the least desirable race in the dating market. He either genuinely enjoys her company or has not found someone better to replace her. His ancestors would be ashamed, especially considering that East Asians are ethnocentric.

they always find the worst abominations possible jfl

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3qYr0AibNvk

GET YOUR PUKES BUCKETS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

team america vomit GIF

Good for him. He won't spend the rest of his life lonely and jacking off. He won't have to constantly decide whether to call up his ricecel buddy or buddies to play board games, drink, and watch anime on the weekends.

As for her, she coulda got any black dude she wanted nowadays. Even a low tier white dude.

And that part about their parents or friends not approving. Thats true for any IR pairing. But some types of pairings, more true. Get ready to lose friends or family once you get into an IR relationship or marriage. Because your friends or family, don't necessarily wanna be around a person or persons of a different race. Don't be surprised when your friends or families just magically stop keeping touch with you or keep in touch with you far less often.

You get yourself into a situation knowing the consequences. Most people might look in interest/curiosity but some do look in disgust. Its a natural feeling that people have because of the sense of unfairness. The man in the IR pairing is fundamentally and instinctively seen as the poacher and the female is seen as a lowly sellout/whore. Now, a poorer and more unfortunate man from the race of the foid's background, is suffering. Unless he also engages in IR mating but chances are, he won't. And the foid, has tarnished the image of her race by blatantly advertising to everyone that she is a sellout whore.

As for noodlewhores, their actions/decisions at this point, speaks volumes about only themselves and not for the race. Because most Asian men are actually proud of their heritage/culture/background.

Last edited:
I won't take sheboonpill fuck u

This is beyond disgusting :feelspuke:

I understand how one can get desperate but sheboons :feelspuke: