Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rise of TERFs is a blackpill

SUH

SUH

Veteran
The fact that foids are adopting TERF ideology en masse is a tacit admission by them female privilege exists. These retards unintentionally blackpilling society.

I really hope that there will be a huge war between ITrannies and the terfs in FDS and trufemcels.

Last edited:
Terfs seem to be hated by everyone except other terfs. I don't they're rising bro. Being rejected by both the mainstream lgbt community and the mainstream in general is quite the failo

Terfs seem to be hated by everyone except other terfs. I don't they're rising bro. Being rejected by both the mainstream lgbt community and the mainstream in general is quite the failo
you underestimate the entitlement of the modern female

Trans-exclusionary radical feminists. Basically foids who realized that trannymaxxers are a threat to their privileged status if any man can just become a woman by saying so.

so they are saying men aren't allowed to be trannies?
I don't think they really have a coherent argument or anything (same as regular feminists), they are just regular feminists who hate trannies. Remember that feminists don't deal with logic or reason, only emotion.

So basically one side of the feminists are crying because trannies are evil and it makes them upset and the other side are crying because saying "trannies are evil" is evil and it makes them upset

Last edited:
Trans-exclusionary radical feminists. Basically foids who realized that trannymaxxers are a threat to their privileged status if any man can just become a woman by saying so.
fucking cunts I hate them

This is what happens when feminism runs out of things that are oppressing women

Entire FDS is TERF and they're rapidly rising. In femoid online spaces there are a huge amount of threads in which the foid hivemind circlejerks about how TERF is best.

Never think about that before

Let the holes and trannies slaughter each other.

No,lol.Its just that trannies are often just delusionamaxxed incels who think they're women.