Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Rise Of Gymcels: America's Loneliest Men

When you think about it, some gymcels are already ropemaxxing if they abuse steroids and eventually die of a heart attack before 40 anyways

When you think about it, some gymcels are already ropemaxxing if they abuse steroids and eventually die of a heart attack before 40 anyways
Brutal, The life of a male is pain!

I absolutely can't stand how mainstream incel lingo has become. Before normalfags came along and appropriated our entire culture and made it lame and gay, it used to be genuinely funny and clever.

I don't think steroids r bad for u unless u abuse the shit out of them, more jewish lies

Fuck that's literally me. Fucking brutal man

@benzocel thoughts

His solution is to approach as many people as possible. That sounds familiar

I absolutely can't stand how mainstream incel lingo has become. Before normalfags came along and appropriated our entire culture and made it lame and gay, it used to be genuinely funny and clever.

True. I'm a gymcel, but I don't take steroids. I still have to eat a shit ton of high calorie junk food every day to gain any weight because I'm so skinny naturally. I eat 4000+ calories each day and make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil. My diet is super unhealthy and will probably give me a heart attack sooner or later. I guess it's a bit like ropemaxxing, but I don't care. I can't go back to beeing the super skinny guy that everyone thinks is an easy target.

True. I'm a gymcel, but I don't take steroids. I still have to eat a shit ton of high calorie junk food every day to gain any weight because I'm so skinny naturally. I eat 4000+ calories each day and make protein shakes with 2 cups milk, 1 scoop whey, 2 tbsp. peanut butter, and 2 tbsp. vegetable oil. My diet is super unhealthy and will probably give me a heart attack sooner or later. I guess it's a bit like ropemaxxing, but I don't care. I can't go back to beeing the super skinny guy that everyone thinks is an easy target.
Being viewed as an easy target is brutal and I can understand if you feel it better suits your needs to continue like this. Whatever each individual incel chooses to do is up to them and informed by their life experiences.

Being viewed as an easy target is brutal and I can understand if you feel it better suits your needs to continue like this. Whatever each individual incel chooses to do is up to them and informed by their life experiences.
Yep. It will probably take me to an early grave, but it's worth it. I appear much bigger and stronger than I used to be and pretty much never get picked on anymore. I remember back when I got picked on every single day because I looked like an easy target, and there is no way I'm going back to that. Besides how other's perceive me, it feels nice to look in the mirror and see some muscle instead of a skeleton like physique.

And they will never be as strong as someone at 16 years of age with better genetics

Keep grinding, keep hustling. You can do anything you want.

:lul::lul::lul: It's funny cause i always felt like an absolute loser at the gym. It's like the prototype concept of the "gymcel" was brewing in the back of my mind before i even knew what incel meant. That's why by principle i can't set a foot in the gym past 7 in the morning cause i don't want to expose my misery as i lift heavy objects.

It's infuriating because they take incel culture and try to make it cool but in a socially acceptable way, meaning they deresponsibilize foids and all which give me homicidal ideation. Thus the only thing remaining is the image of muh sad looser with zero substance behind it. A pathetic bloke for redditors to hypocritically pat on the back if he's a good boy that don't step out of line to point at what's obvious.