Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The ride never ends

Cheesecel

Cheesecel

Leyleycel
I miss her. She forgot me but I miss her. She was a bad person yet I loved her. I saw the good in her when everyone said she was evil.

they were right

She stole my innocence, my youth, and my happiness. I took the red pill and how I’m here. Lonely. She was lonely but now she’s happy without me. My one question was WHY? HE WAS ONLY AN INNOCENT BOY

YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM HIM, I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU.

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A SERIES OF COPES THAT STEMS FROM MY REJECTION. LOVE DIED. I WAS NEVER WORTHY OF HUMAN LOVE.

Her name was Hannah. It was a fateful day for me when I asked her out after many days of worry. She knew me and I knew her. I loved her when everyone despised her. She had nobody. After mostly everybody left the auditorium after a school play, I asked if we wanted to be in a relationship. I extended my hand, for I was an outcast as well. She said she never wanted anything to do to me. After a few weeks summer came around and I never saw her again. She ruined my life, for I discovered the many pleasures of modern life that would erode any capacity for love. It led me down a path of sadness and regret, for no woman would ever talk to me again, leading to my membership here.

Sucks that you still are that much into one girl.
I approach and try multiple women, I got numb because of so many rejections
I don't think I am capable of love anymore.
full

I miss her. She forgot me but I miss her. She was a bad person yet I loved her. I saw the good in her when everyone said she was evil.

they were right

She stole my innocence, my youth, and my happiness. I took the red pill and how I’m here. Lonely. She was lonely but now she’s happy without me. My one question was WHY? HE WAS ONLY AN INNOCENT BOY

YOU TOOK EVERYTHING FROM HIM, I WILL TAKE EVERYTHING FROM YOU.

MY WHOLE LIFE IS A SERIES OF COPES THAT STEMS FROM MY REJECTION. LOVE DIED. I WAS NEVER WORTHY OF HUMAN LOVE.
"The pessimist was right all along" - (Christopher Swanson - 20th September 2013)

stop obsessing over one girl, awalt is law never forget it

the oneitis curse is hard.it's hard to accept that all women(apart from 50 saints and those who have died and are now in heaven) are all hoes.

If you're truly blackpilled you know that all women are Chad lusting holes. No one is worth being obsessed to.

Her name was Hannah. It was a fateful day for me when I asked her out after many days of worry. She knew me and I knew her. I loved her when everyone despised her. She had nobody. After mostly everybody left the auditorium after a school play, I asked if we wanted to be in a relationship. I extended my hand, for I was an outcast as well. She said she never wanted anything to do to me. After a few weeks summer came around and I never saw her again. She ruined my life, for I discovered the many pleasures of modern life that would erode any capacity for love. It led me down a path of sadness and regret, for no woman would ever talk to me again, leading to my membership here.
Gotten that many times but it didn't affect me this badly.
I've had worse happen tbh

the oneitis curse is hard.it's hard to accept that all women(apart from 50 saints and those who have died and are now in heaven) are all hoes.
hoes for a select portion of tall good looking mostly white or black men.

If you're truly blackpilled you know that all women are Chad lusting holes. No one is worth being obsessed to.

It's easier said than done. Becomes way harder when you see or hear romantic themes even in passing like when you go to a store or restaurant and have to listen to what is playing over the radio.