Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The ricecel phenomenon

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

As much as I hate to admit, there is some truth to the stereotype. Indeed, an Asian woman-white man couple can be spotted frequently on city streets and university campuses as well as in other left-leaning spaces in recent years. However, I was not aware of the terrifying existence of a violent incel community online composed of East Asian men until fairly recently.

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@starcrapoo @SlayerSlayer @pyromancer1234

the only real danger in society are noodlewhores

What is the link for east asian incels forum?

Last edited:
Oh the irony. Noodlewhores are objectively speaking, the biggest white supremacists out there.

There are known high level white supremacists and white alt-rightists with noodlewhore wives. Not even joking.

that is actually a very weak article that will convince no one but noodlewhores
too much emphasis on ricecels "wanting white validations" when anyone can see this is pure projection
nobody gives a shit about mraasians in the west, only noodlewhores
i believe one day people will hate noodlewhores and start targeting them specifically

Is there anything worth reading in the article, or is it all the typical noodle whore cope of muh preferance?

Oh the irony. Noodlewhores are objectively speaking, the biggest white supremacists out there.

There are known high level white supremacists and white alt-rightists with noodlewhore wives. Not even joking.
Everyone is a white supremacists, shitskins and deathnics tend to just refuse acknowledging this. There's a reason the most caucasion, light skinned, colored eyed people are always deemed better looking. This is why even in Japan, Northern Japanese mog South Japanese due to more Jomon mixture which is closer to ancient Caucasions.

Likewise, it's why a half MENA/half Asian mogs pure Assians

Is there anything worth reading in the article, or is it all the typical noodle whore cope of muh preferance?
Well she's goes on and on about "media" being the problem even though modern media is just a representation of what is already a popular notion or attitude, art imitates life in this case. We all know the real problem is looks, there is no "positive media depiction" that is gonna make a 5'4 jawlet ricecel attractive to females.

too much emphasis on ricecels "wanting white validations" when anyone can see this is pure projection
i believe one day people will hate noodlewhores and start targeting them specifically
That's already happening. Asian women are being beaten and killed even in the us. Just the other day an asian woman was pushed in front a train by a homeless down on his luck (crackhead) black man. That day is here already.

IM AN EAST ASIAN HAPA

EAST ASIAN MEN ARE BASED

That's already happening. Asian women are being beaten and killed even in the us. Just the other day an asian woman was pushed in front a train by a homeless down on his luck (crackhead) black man. That day is here already.
:feelscomfy:

He was targeting the rice race, not noodles, I think

we are harming them just existing and looking like their brother

He was targeting the rice race, not noodles, I think
Noodles want the rice race to go extinct.
Do you think noodle whores would hate Turkish Asians like kazakhs uzbeks and tajiks. Most of them look way better than east Asians but the main problem is you rarely see them actually leave central Asia so I've never seen a noodle whore express either desire or hatred for turk asians

7ee3da23365fd91fa35bc8dfa5411f4d

Zoe zhang

JFL it had to be a noodlewhore :feelskek: They hate their fathers and brothers so much. Even for foids, they are pathetic :feelsseriously:

Yeah she's just bragging about how much higher her SMV is than that of Asian men. Most ricecels don't give a fuck about white women as evidenced by the fact that while women of all races hate us we are specifically angry at noodlewhores. An Asian man's ideal partner is an Asian female, an Asian female's ideal partner is a white man. That's the whole problem.

There were so many lies in that. Being incel is not an overwhelmingly white thing, ricecels don’t hate noodlewhores because they also want to integrate with whites (talk about self projection hahahaha) and incels of other races denigrate ricecels cause of noodlewhores (it is the opposite, we hate noodlewhores with ricecels in solidarity)

There were so many lies in that. Being incel is not an overwhelmingly white thing, ricecels don’t hate noodlewhores because they also want to integrate with whites (talk about self projection hahahaha) and incels of other races denigrate ricecels cause of noodlewhores (it is the opposite, we hate noodlewhores with ricecels in solidarity)
The fact that basically everyone who is blackpilled starts to hate noodlewhores - even mayocels who benefit from their white worship - just shows how disgusting their behavior is. There is truly nothing more morally repugnant than a traitor.

Asian women have had so much sex with White men, and so openly hated on Asian men, that everyone who wasn't born yesterday can see it plain. Everything that Asian women do in the public sphere is in the service of White supremacy.

As an aside, it's interesting that this writer adopts the term "ricecel" to describe Asian men. Even the first time she quotes the term, there are no quotation marks. Would she be okay with referring to undesirable Indian men as "currycels" for an entire article? Just another subtle example of how Asian women have no courtesy towards men of their own race.

Yeah she's just bragging about how much higher her SMV is than that of Asian men. Most ricecels don't give a fuck about white women as evidenced by the fact that while women of all races hate us we are specifically angry at noodlewhores. An Asian man's ideal partner is an Asian female, an Asian female's ideal partner is a white man. That's the whole problem.
Is it that ricemen don't give a fuck about white foids or is it that they know white foids generally aren't an option for them? If ricemen could get white foids about as easily as noodles foids get white men, I doubt that ricemen would care as much.

Asian women have had so much sex with White men, and so openly hated on Asian men, that everyone who wasn't born yesterday can see it plain. Everything that Asian women do in the public sphere is in the service of White supremacy.

As an aside, it's interesting that this writer adopts the term "ricecel" to describe Asian men. Even the first time she quotes the term, there are no quotation marks. Would she be okay with referring to undesirable Indian men as "currycels" for an entire article? Just another subtle example of how Asian women have no courtesy towards men of their own race.
Bashing Indian men is just as socially acceptable as bashing Asian men, but she would surely never write about "beanercels" or "niggacels" (if that was a thing :feelskek: ). But then again they have no reason to write about other ethnics in the first place, their whole world circles around white men and the only thing that (in their mind) stands between them and becoming part of the white race: their association with those pesky ugly Asian men.

Bashing Indian men is just as socially acceptable as bashing Asian men, but she would surely never write about "beanercels" or "niggacels" (if that was a thing :feelskek: ).
Hmm, you're right. Liberal women openly hate on Indian men just as much. The amount of hate ethnic men get isn't based on facts; it's purely proportional to how foreign and socially acceptable it is to bash them.
But then again they have no reason to write about other ethnics in the first place, their whole world circles around white men and the only thing that (in their mind) stands between them and becoming part of the white race: their association with those pesky ugly Asian men.
Their silence on ethnics is the dog that didn't bark in the night. It's always essays about White men with these women, never men of other colors. You can even think of them similar to transsexuals, except with race instead of gender. No matter how much they dye their hair and associate with Whites, every chromosome in their body marks them as Asian.

"My pale, white-bread boyfriend jokes that I'm one of the whitest people he's ever met. And that's probably not by accident." - Jenny An

The fact that basically everyone who is blackpilled starts to hate noodlewhores - even mayocels who benefit from their white worship - just shows how disgusting their behavior is. There is truly nothing more morally repugnant than a traitor.
I'm not a ricecel but I despise noodlewhores for this reason, disgusting self hating degenerates

Everyone is a white supremacists, shitskins and deathnics tend to just refuse acknowledging this. There's a reason the most caucasion, light skinned, colored eyed people are always deemed better looking. This is why even in Japan, Northern Japanese mog South Japanese due to more Jomon mixture which is closer to ancient Caucasions.

Jomon is not Caucasian this is a misconception.

jomon actually are a mix of East Asian and Tianyuan. Tianyuan are actually Abos so Jomon are actually Abos meaning Japs(Yamatos) have some abo admixture.

Jomon is not Caucasian this is a misconception.

jomon actually are a mix of East Asian and Tianyuan. Tianyuan are actually Abos so Jomon are actually Abos meaning Japs(Yamatos) have some abo admixture.
Jomon still have more Caucasion-adjacent facial features regardless. They have deep-set eyes, hairer bodies, more robust chins, and pinker skin. Whereas regular Japanese people have slanted eyes, hairless bodies, more soft chins, and yellower skin.

Jomon still have more Caucasion-adjacent facial features regardless. They have deep-set eyes, hairer bodies, more robust chins, and pinker skin. Whereas regular Japanese people have slanted eyes, hairless bodies, more soft chins, and yellower skin.
Regular Japanese are a mix of Jomon and Yayoi. Their caucasoid adjacent features maybe some Eurasian admixture that gave them this set of features but they have virtually no relations to Europeans.

this is so true. i never understood why back in high school they pushed all this anti-racist stuff, but if you're blackpilled, then you already know that ALL humans are racist. it's hard wired into our brains

I am sorry for ricecels. I wish every race would stay to their homeland #ethnopluralism #identitarian

Regular Japanese are a mix of Jomon and Yayoi. Their caucasoid adjacent features maybe some Eurasian admixture that gave them this set of features but they have virtually no relations to Europeans.
Okay, but they still LOOK more Eurasian, ergo, they are deemed to be more attractive than Japs who look pure Asian

i wonder what race zoe zhang's boyfriend/previous boyfriends were???
:worryfeels:

Okay, but they still LOOK more Eurasian, ergo, they are deemed to be more attractive than Japs who look pure Asian
if that’s the case then what about the Ainu people? You honestly think the Ainu people are respected in Japan?

if that’s the case then what about the Ainu people? You honestly think the Ainu people are respected in Japan?
Yes. The Japanese who have more Ainu blood end up look more white/caucasion and thus end up being treated better, just like how Hapas are treated better.

Yes. The Japanese who have more Ainu blood end up look more white/caucasion and thus end up being treated better, just like how Hapas are treated better.
No they don’t Ainus are not treated well in Japan. You think Uyghurs in China who are caucasoid and fair skinned are treated well?

No they don’t Ainus are not treated well in Japan.
Yes they are
You think Uyghurs in China who are caucasoid and fair skinned are treated well?
Many of them are made into models and actors BECAUSE they look more Eurasian, they are deemed more attractive. The genocide the chink government is doing to them is a result of ideological conflict, not due to them being ugly. Just like how Hindu indians hate Muslim Indians due to religious differences, despite Muslim Indians MOGGING Hindu Indians

View: https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/09/27/553703866/for-some-chinese-uighurs-modeling-is-a-path-to-success

"Not to brag, but we are very good-looking," he says. "Our facial features are naturally attractive. We've got great eyebrows, big, beautiful eyes and double eyelids that weren't created by a surgeon."

Abdukerimabliz blinks, revealing his naturally creased eyelids. More and more Chinese are undergoing surgery to create a crease in their upper eyelids that about half of all East Asians are born without. Abdukerimabliz's "double eyelids" are topped with striking eyebrows, a long nose and expressive eyes that look either Asian or European, depending on his mood — or pose.

"All the famous brands were international, and they all used Caucasian models. As China has developed, local brands now want a local image, but not too local. So they've turned to models who have half-Asian, half-European looks for their brand identity."

Yes they are
Nah
Many of them are made into models and actors BECAUSE they look more Eurasian, they are deemed more attractive. The genocide the chink government is doing to them is a result of ideological conflict, not due to them being ugly. Just like how Hindu indians hate Muslim Indians due to religious differences, despite Muslim Indians MOGGING Hindu Indians

View: https://www.npr.org/sections/parallels/2017/09/27/553703866/for-some-chinese-uighurs-modeling-is-a-path-to-success

"Not to brag, but we are very good-looking," he says. "Our facial features are naturally attractive. We've got great eyebrows, big, beautiful eyes and double eyelids that weren't created by a surgeon."

Abdukerimabliz blinks, revealing his naturally creased eyelids. More and more Chinese are undergoing surgery to create a crease in their upper eyelids that about half of all East Asians are born without. Abdukerimabliz's "double eyelids" are topped with striking eyebrows, a long nose and expressive eyes that look either Asian or European, depending on his mood — or pose.

"All the famous brands were international, and they all used Caucasian models. As China has developed, local brands now want a local image, but not too local. So they've turned to models who have half-Asian, half-European looks for their brand identity."

Yea chinks are just using Uyghur models to increase reputation and consumerism for their products.
The demand for this look has roots in the birth of Chinese consumerism back in the 1990s.

"There were fewer local brands in China back then," says Max Liu, CEO of the Beijing-based modeling agency Fun Models. "All the famous brands were international, and they all used Caucasian models. As China has developed, local brands now want a local image, but not too local. So they've turned to models who have half-Asian, half-European looks for their brand identity."
They are literally now trying to implement diversity in their modeling if you didn’t know there’s also black models in China now https://radii.co/article/black-model-china-fashion
They’re just trying to diversify their models. It has nothing to with muhhh caucasoid worship. Only chink and gook women do it in the USA because all their men are unattractive, weak chin, folded eye generic copies of each other. They only utilized Uyghurs to compete against Europeans for modeling for their shitty products.

They’re just trying to diversify their models. It has nothing to with muhhh caucasoid worship.
If they care about le diversity, where are the half-niggers and half curries? It definitley is caucasoid worship
Only chink and gook women do it in the USA because all their men are unattractive, weak chin, folded eye generic copies of each other.
Nope, chink and gook women do it in China, Korea, and Japan, I know this post is old, so I hope you've changed your mind with the asinine amount of evidence @Lv99_BixNood has shown. even if you go on youtube, look up "japanese people asked what they envy in mixed people" and they will all say they are envious of mixed people (obviously referring to half-whites) having white skin, better facial features, and brown hair.

Anyways, the reaosn I bumped this old-ass thread is because I found this about the Jomon/Ainu. Seems like the Jomon really are the reason you (very rarely) find some japanese people who have caucasion-ish facial features.

"Modern Japanese share about 9% to 13% of their genome with the used Jōmon sample ...... the Hokkaido Jōmon share specific gene alleles with populations in the Arctic regions of Eurasia and northern America, absent from other East Asians."

" An analysis of phylogenetic relationship modeled the Funadomari Jōmon samples of Hokkaido with ~86% East Asian-related ancestry and ~14% deeply European-related ancestry."

"The microblade culture is suggested to have arrived in Japan about ~25,000 years ago with an migration associated with the Ancient North Eurasians, an ancient population distantly related to modern Europeans and Middle Easterners"

"Hokkaido Jōmon samples, ancestral to the Ainu people, carried two gene alleles associated with facial features that are commonly found among Europeans and Middle-Easterners."

@Made in Heaven bro I thought I told you Jomon had Tianyuan admixture. Tianyuan aren’t caucasoid though it’s australoid or more similar to it. Europeans have Tianyuan ancestry that’s why there’s similarities.

That 14% deeply European related ancestry is Tianyuan bro.
Read this

@Made in Heaven bro I thought I told you Jomon had Tianyuan admixture. Tianyuan aren’t caucasoid though it’s australoid or more similar to it. Europeans have Tianyuan ancestry that’s why there’s similarities.

That 14% deeply European related ancestry is Tianyuan bro.
Read this
Those things I quoted you from the wikipedia page on the Jomon, and there are links on that which have research papers sited.

>it's austaloid

How? the link you sent says "He had also clearly diverged genetically from the ancestors of modern Europeans or Aboriginal Australians." So how is it australoid when it says he is different than them?

What is the link for east asian incels forum?
Wonder if she's talking about the asianmasculinity or asianidentity r*edits

The article was too heavily laden with advertisements and I didn't read the whole thing. I assume this is the equivalent of putting something in the back pages of a newspaper.

Such a weird ass article I refused a human with this low of an IQ made this.

Those things I quoted you from the wikipedia page on the Jomon, and there are links on that which have research papers sited.

>it's austaloid

How? the link you sent says "He had also clearly diverged genetically from the ancestors of modern Europeans or Aboriginal Australians." So how is it australoid when it says he is different than them?
Tianyuan is closest proxy to Onge who are Melanesian. Melanesians are australoid

Asian women are genocidal.

Tianyuan is closest proxy to Onge who are Melanesian. Melanesians are australoid
Well, whatever, my point was that the wiki page on Jomon people clearly says there is a distant connection between the Jomon and Caucasoids, regardless of how diluted that may be