Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The rhetoric that republicans use against shitskins is harsh, but it's necessary

B

bcroger

Legend
Yes, what many of these Trumpfanatics are saying about Muslims, Syrian refugees, Immigrants from Somalia/Haiti is extreme. But it has to be done.

If Republicans weren't racist and never cared about race, then the USA would be like 35% white by now instead of at least being 60%. GOP is pushing democrats to support tougher border policies, and Trump built lots of wall. Lots of immigration measures making it harder for shitskins to come her are still in place.

Think about how ugly the USA would be if it were 35% white by now? My college used to be around 70% white 10 years ago, but now its about 50% white. Its way uglier. I went to the pool the other day and instead of seeing good looking white women, I saw mostly all overweight hispanics, blacks and Pajattas. If I got lucky I would see 1 6/10 Asian or latina woman. My college is way uglier and so are parts of the world that become majority non-white.

Sorry, but shitskins just make once white places too ugly. This rhetoric is necessary

Nothing ever happens, America will be 100% latinx by the next century

House Iceland GIF

Iceland

Whites are a minority here in CA.

Its ghetto as fuck everywhere I go and I always have to worry about getting shot by nigger or spic thugs.

This is primarily because spics and niggers both sense that whites are a minority and that they have taken over. Whites don't have the numbers to enforce their rules like they did prior to the early 2010s. What this means is that the niggers and spics feel more free to break laws especially traffic laws. They drive with no regards for anyones safety or their own whatsoever. Logic tells you that things will get worst and worst as time goes along. Those hoping that it will get better in CA are absolutely out of their fuckin minds lol.

I can't wait to leave CA.

Hawaii is basically a better version of CA. The Asian Americans essentially run the show and the state has heavy Japanese American/Filipino American influence. The Asian Americans basically determine the flavor and the vibe of that state.

Whereas in CA, the white liberals, foids, hispanics, and blacks determine the flavor of that state. Which automatically puts Asian American men at the absolute bottom of the barrel along with straight conservative white men.

Last edited:
Whites are a minority here in CA.

Its ghetto as fuck everywhere I go and I always have to worry about getting shot by nigger or spic thugs.

This is primarily because spics and niggers both sense that whites are a minority and that they have taken over. Whites don't have the numbers to enforce their rules like they did prior to the early 2010s. What this means is that the niggers and spics feel more free to break laws especially traffic laws. They drive with no regards for anyones safety or their own whatsoever. Logic tells you that things will get worst and worst as time goes along. Those hoping that it will get better in CA are absolutely out of their fuckin minds lol.

I can't wait to leave CA.

Hawaii is basically a better version of CA. The Asian Americans essentially run the show and the state has heavy Japanese American/Filipino American influence. The Asian Americans basically determine the flavor and the vibe of that state.

Whereas in CA, the white liberals, foids, hispanics, and blacks determine the flavor of that state. Which automatically puts Asian American men at the absolute bottom of the barrel along with straight conservative white men.
From my understanding, Hispanic Arab and Asian immigrants (Chinese, Indians etc.) are not violent. I can go to a 90% hispanic town in Texas and not feel unsafe at all. I can go to a STEM college ph.d program with mostly Pakistani/Indian/Arab immigrants and feel 100% safe.

I think that republicans don't like them because they are ugly. Esp. Mexican American women who are incredibly short and fat on average. Black/African migrant, esp the women, tend to be very ugly as well. If they were Russian/Ukrainian immigrants, no would would care.

A of of Trump fanatics(I support Trump btw) seem to have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards black/Somali/Haitian, Muslims, Syrian refugees etc., but I don't. I have an OCD, pathological, type hatred towards obese women, but thats because they are animals who belong in a zoo, and can control their weight; not towards any minority group. The only problem w/ migrants is that they make places ugly AF.

Last edited:
Import the third world
Become the third world