Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News The return of the king, Kim Jong Un is back.

MarquisDeSade

MarquisDeSade

Mephistopheles
★★★★★
Like a fucking boss, check this out. He always wears cool sunglasses. :feelsEhh::yes:

"It's time to launch the missiles.":feelsLSD:

Last edited:
Unless he said he’s launching missiles at South Korea I’m not interested

that nukes are the whole economy of NK

He was gone from being sick or something and his sister was acting as the ruler correct? Am I wrong on this?

Is this his triumphant return to the terrible world so he can save us all with hellfire and fury?

He was gone from being sick or something and his sister was acting as the ruler correct? Am I wrong on this?

Is this his triumphant return to the terrible world so he can save us all with hellfire and fury?
Yes. :feelsjuice::yes:

Fuck America and the west.
These people are the last remnants of the free world.

Haha exactly what I was thinkning.
Somebody should make a Gangnam-style music video with Kim Jong Un. :feelsEhh::yes:

@incelerated

Never mind, I've taken the liberty to make one myself. :hax::feelsEhh::yes::feelsLSD:

Les goooo
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:
Kim jong un clapping

King of Ricecels :feelzez:

He's not even incel, wtf with this retarded cope

Kim is going make a baby face turn and team up with his buddy Donald Trump to form ZOG team T. Together they will take on ZOG team Globohomo, and ZOG team KGB.

It's time
Kim jong un missile

Absolutely based

I love this dude lol

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back