Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy The responses in this thread to chadfishing.

P

Personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
-

why is everyone there bashing OP so hard? he posted something most men aren't fully aware of

Even /misc/ is full of coping cucks, .co is the last bastion of truthpills tbh.

" My honest advice is to continue working on yourself and follow your interests with more passion. Do not focus your life around women. "

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JUST BE ASEXUAL BRO.:soy::soy::soy:

They're so delusional.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

" My honest advice is to continue working on yourself and follow your interests with more passion. Do not focus your life around women. "

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

JUST BE ASEXUAL BRO.:soy::soy::soy:

They're so delusional.:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

This is the first site where women get as much hate as low status unattractive males regularly get.
Even /misc/ is full of coping cucks, .co is the last bastion of truthpills tbh.

This is the first site where women get as much hate as low status unattractive males regularly get.
elab. it almost seems as if people there are blackpilled

2015-2016 was the incel revolution of tinder expirements.
Anwmomyfpn621

elab. it almost seems as if people there are blackpilled
Sites like this are more understanding of weak low status virgin males that "whine" and complain about insurmountable odds in life than /misc/ and 4chan are.

On /misc/, 4chan and reddit manosphere subs you are expected to put up a tough guy image and act like you dgaf while women that parrot what people in those spaces said long time ago are treated way more leniently.

"keep the fried chicken away"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Man I should chad fish one day and see what kind of shit I can say and get away with.
notice mostly black chicks responding

.CO IS THE ACTUAL LAST UNCUCKED SITE. FUUUUCK

Bb is full of copers.

Sites like this are more understanding of weak low status virgin males that "whine" and complain about insurmountable odds in life than /misc/ and 4chan are.

On /misc/, 4chan and reddit manosphere subs you are expected to put up a tough guy image and act like you dgaf while women that parrot what people in those spaces said long time ago are treated way more leniently.
no but i mean, it seems like these people are aware of the blackpill, unlike reddit

:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:

This guy is right, everyone knows it's true. Trying to confirm it every 5 seconds is suifuel.

"keep the fried chicken away"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
Man I should chad fish one day and see what kind of shit I can say and get away with.
lol it's gotten a lot harder today, they want verifications now these days :feelstastyman:

"What makes a person beautifu?l"
"Their heart, the way they think.... what do you think?"
"Wrong. its the maxilla"
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

Lol'd hard

bullshit, "everyone was sure of"

why do people cope with "personality" if they weren't sure?
It's a bodybuilding forum, obviously they know looks matter. But you're right not everyone outside these circles knows.
"What makes a person beautifu?l"
"Their heart, the way they think.... what do you think?"
Massacre these blatantly lying virtue signaling whores.

It's a bodybuilding forum, obviously they know looks matter. But you're right not everyone outside these circles knows.
how many people outside of these circles do you think knows (excluding chads who experience it first hand)

I dunno, imo because its a self improving forum and seeing how natural Chad gets everything easily kills their will.

how many people outside of these circles do you think knows (excluding chads who experience it first hand)
Not sure tbh, but there was a study conducted (don't have source) where they asked single males what they think is holding them back from getting a date. The overwhelming majority said because they are too ugly. The second choice had a lot less votes, and it was social anxiety.

go on the misc now.

They're way more blackpilled.