Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The relevence of JBW

K

Kozak

Greycel
Hello.
I am a guy from Ukraine, and only a year ago discovered Incel. wiki. And JBW theoty seemed invalid for me, because a lot amout of ukrainian and russian women adore MENA men: Turkish, Armenian, Arab ext. Those romantic stories make many plots in cinema and anekdots. Some jokes about cucolds sound like "the husband let wife took a rest in Egypt alone, and now he has Khabib`s offspring'. I know the same situation in Germany. I guess the main reason of that is looks and confidence of MENA men. When the World soccer championship in 2018, some Mexican easy got russian girls. It isn`t my noticed, numerous discussed appeared in networt, men scolded girls for such behavior. Thus I thought brown skin and impudence make pick up easier in many cases.lol.
I`ve speak a lot with foreighers girs via internet recently. And noticed numerous asian women from Phillipines and Indonasia like white men, I don`t think that because of gold digger, I wrote that Ukraine is quite poor country, but they kept flirting. Besides, girls from Colombia interested me.
What`s your opinion?:blackpill:

In Poland the same,

Slavs degenerate, just as much as westerners.

jbw really only applies if youre from populated areas in america where theres about a million different races. if you live in a mostly white area any foreign woman will have the same dating pool as any white woman. other races will probably mog you by that merit.

and logistically i cant go to some shitty 3rd world country everytime i want to rub one out. and even then im doubtful of that stuff being legit

OP is right, JBW doesn't works for the Slavs. Their own women hate them and and how many Slavs Western women adore?

JBW is true for noodlewhores, they only want your white genes.

jbw is a joke. SMV is the drill. dark colored men have higher SMV.

Location is a factor that cannot be ignored. Sometimes in some areas, it plays a major role or small role. Either way, it still plays a role.

That said, JBW is very, very real anywhere in the world.

In majority white areas of America or Europe, as in 85+ percent white, JBW is less of a factor but still a factor since overwhelmingly white foids still vastly prefer white men.

Last edited:
JBW applies in America and non-white countries, it doesn't apply to slavistan. Many slavs also have bad phenos.

White men are the most desired race

JBW is true for noodlewhores, they only want your white genes.
I would say only for couple regions of Far East Asia. For example chinese, korean, and japanese noodle don`t looking for white men in general. Moreover I guess JBW is axaggerate for Vietnam and Thailand, they are merely gold-diggers. Especially Thailand with 'special sin sot for white"

White men are the most desired race
Tell that russian women, lol. They looking for American men for money, while have sex with arab, because of love, and asked (they turn!) lust from Mexican in 2018 among a street! And how many Germany women get marriage with Turkish men....

Location is a factor that cannot be ignored. Sometimes in some areas, it plays a major role or small role. Either way, it still plays a role.

That said, JBW is very, very real anywhere in the world.

In majority white areas of America or Europe, as in 85+ percent white, JBW is less of a factor but still a factor since overwhelmingly white foids still vastly prefer white men.
JBW is valid in China?

JBW is cope. The JBW statistics never mention white incels. They are always based on non-incel whites, being the most desirable.

There has still not been a single suggestion by JBW copers to help white incels out. Only "SEAmaxx brocel" but how is that not just a more elaborate form of betabuxxing? You might as well suggest betabuxxing. :feelsseriously:

Last edited:
Modern women are chadsexual, no matter the race.

as a white guy I wish JBW worked

JBW 100 percent is real. The average white man will enjoy more benefits compared to the average ____man

JBW 100 percent is real. The average white man will enjoy more benefits compared to the average ____man
Who cares about average men? We are incels so JBW is completely irrelevant, unless you think you aren't an incel to begin with.

Who cares about average men? We are incels so JBW is completely irrelevant, unless you think you aren't an incel to begin with.
no, JBW is real. You can't really be blackpilled if you deny this. Theres a reason why there's been so many studies done on the racepill and people are still doing it. Obviously I'm a fucking incel if not I wouldn't be here... Even when I try again and again and again (theres gaps in my post history) I still fail regardless.

no, JBW is real. You can't really be blackpilled if you deny this. Theres a reason why there's been so many studies done on the racepill and people are still doing it. Obviously I'm a fucking incel if not I wouldn't be here... Even when I try again and again and again (theres gaps in my post history) I still fail regardless.
The studies are flawed and I pointed that out already. The studies are based on average men and above. Whites might be more desirable as a whole but it's completely irrelevant to an incel.

The studies are flawed and I pointed that out already. The studies are based on average men and above. Whites might be more desirable as a whole but it's completely irrelevant to an incel.
Just check the people exposed on the forum for being fakecels. They just so happen to be............... Look and see if you can find an asian incel being exposed etc etc. In fact those that end up leaving the forum and ascending are mainly........... again. its' not like a tiny majority either, its a MASSIVE majority. They are overwhelmingly.............

Obviously JBW won't apply to you if you are so ridiculously ugly but to deny JBW actually is cucked af.

It's just another way to cope for non-whites and always will be. :feelsseriously:
Well, The blackpill is also based on many statistics on the seduction market and whites always come out on top even among ethnic women who prefer to date their own race, whites are often the second choice and they also have the luxury of being able to go to Asia to try and find something in some cases.

Just check the people exposed on the forum for being fakecels. They just so happen to be............... Look and see if you can find an asian incel being exposed etc etc. In fact those that end up leaving the forum and ascending are mainly........... again. its' not like a tiny majority either, its a MASSIVE majority. They are overwhelmingly.............
Obviously JBW won't apply to you if you are so ridiculously ugly but to deny JBW actually is cucked af.
Not denying that whites have it easier but a few white fakecels, doesn't change much.

Well, The blackpill is also based on many statistics on the seduction market and whites always come out on top even among ethnic women who prefer to date their own race, whites are often the second choice and they also have the luxury of being able to go to Asia to try and find something in some cases.
As I've already said. Whites are more desirable as a whole but none of the studies are being done on incel types of men. They are "water is wet" studies for me personally.

Not denying that whites have it easier but a few white fakecels, doesn't change much.

As I've already said. Whites are more desirable as a whole but none of the studies are being done on incel types of men. They are "water is wet" studies for me personally.
TBh I'd love to conduct a study like that. Get a bunch of incel looking men of all races and then get them on OLD and do it for a period like a month or so and then see the results. That for me is actually a smart idea and yes it would be better than the studies that have been done.

I agree I think an incel is arace alone, there is no point in arguing with each other, the big problem with incels is the undesirability they bring to women. As far as whitecels are concerned, I still think that some of them can ascend with an Asian woman if they have the means.

TBh I'd love to conduct a study like that. Get a bunch of incel looking men of all races and then get them on OLD and do it for a period like a month or so and then see the results. That for me is actually a smart idea and yes it would be better than the studies that have been done.
Would be interesting to see but normies and places like IT are too busy bullying or writing hit-pieces on us.

I still think that some of them can ascend with an Asian woman if they have the means.
I agree with SEAmaxxing to an extend but it will always feel like cope to me. If you only want sex. Then it might work out just fine but something serious... The risks of getting greencard scammed are too high.

I think the only option that's left are religious women but many of them are also only interested in stability.

Would be interesting to see but normies and places like IT are too busy bullying or writing hit-pieces on us.
so annoying, they act as if we chose inceldom..

so annoying, they act as if we chose inceldom..
There are also actual Feds in here. Not kidding. :shock:

My Discord DM's are open for conversations because places like IT keep claiming, that we avoid interacting with them and others. Last week I had an obvious glowie, asking me for my personal information.

(Felt like sharing it here because it's not post worthy in my opinion.)

its cuz slav got bad genetics

jbw > jbb > rest of ethnic trash > ricecel > currycel

that's the dating race preference, ofc you have outliers like hung low(asian chad with 6'1 heigh, decent looks and 7inch surprise) or chadpreet
but those are the exceptions not the rule!