Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The reflection and cope of a blackcel

• Thread starter Deleted member 18435
  • Start date
Deleted member 18435

Deleted member 18435

The End Of The Beginning
-

At first glance(especially looking at his channel's content) he seems to be your typical black normie but alas he too is just another incel rotting with his copes. Now I know what some of you are probably thinking: "he should just run thug game", "BBC always wins", "move to Africa" however location doesn't take away the fact that you're worthless to the majority and let's face it, tryharding to be a swag gangster faggot won't work for an incel. People will immediately tell you're being desperate/ingenuine. The real blackpill remains that there is nothing you can do to ascend despite your race when society/women find you unattractive and low status as a whole.
I would of mentioned the blackcels on the YouTube channel: "you wouldn't like me when I get gutta" but most of them are fakecels who ended up ascending eventually.

Last edited:
Basically in other words its really not looking good and its over.

You could say that it's over for many men.

If he can't get laid, none of us are getting laid.

baldness is worse then COPD

If he can't get laid, none of us are getting laid.

It's over

me swallowing the blackpill:

Mogs my mixed ass

Mogs me big time.

Mogs me because black