Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting the redpill philosophy is inherently wrong.

jet112

jet112

Incelmatics
★★
according to the redpill philosophy, you are in control of everything. - which means you are burdened with every failure that happens to you.
the blackpill philosophy tells you that there are powers beyond your control - and they essentially steer most of the things in your life.

a few examples of the blackpill? lets not focus on woman and dating - just other stuff.

lets take modern art and music.the ABSOLUTE BEST musicians are the ones that make the most money? no.
are the best of the best of artists, the ones that are most recognized? no. we can see it in modern art exhibits and video games.
we know there is a huge bridge between the best, and the most successful ones.
so how can we link success with effort or talent?

Success is linked to looks. If you're the best musician in the goddamn world and you look like Quasimodo, you're never going to be anywhere near as successful as a terrible singer with big tits or a terrible singer with attractive features.

You're of no influence to your own success

Telling ugly guys it's 100% their fault they are failing with women is cruel and wrong. I'll talk about it in my new video.

"Incels are not redpilled." - redpill YouTube bloggers

lmao at redpill faggots. We never claiming to be redpilled. We are blackpilled.

Success is linked to looks. If you're the best musician in the goddamn world and you look like Quasimodo, you're never going to be anywhere near as successful as a terrible singer with big tits or a terrible singer with attractive features.

You're of no influence to your own success

exactly. 69inxine (the guy with the colored hair and teeth) has made more money than he should in a capitalist society.
i bet he doesn't even know the first thing about music, he was allowed to succeed.

exactly. 69inxine (the guy with the colored hair and teeth) has made more money than he should in a capitalist society.
i bet he doesn't even know the first thing about music, he was allowed to succeed.
People call this world a meritocracy, even when someone who tries 500 times harder in a day than that scum has worked his entire life is sitting in a hole rotting because of his genetic circumstance.
And there are exceptions, yes, but that's exactly what they are in the entirety of all the talented incels denied a career because of their genes. What can a man do against such unbearable odds?

People call this world a meritocracy, even when someone who tries 500 times harder in a day than that scum has worked his entire life is sitting in a hole rotting because of his genetic circumstance.
The West hasn't known meritocracy since Affirmative Action was implemented.

honestly there should only be the bluepill and the blackpill and nothing else. the redpill is just a more digestable version of the blackpill for pussy ass normies who cant handle the 100% truth.

The West hasn't known meritocracy since Affirmative Action was implemented.
They disenfranchise men so much while building foids up, and expect them to perform the same and call it equality.

When in reality it's merely an artificial allusion cast before the eyes of the cucks to convince them of foid superiority.

honestly there should only be the bluepill and the blackpill and nothing else. the redpill is just a more digestable version of the blackpill for pussy ass normies who cant handle the 100% truth.
The blackpill should be called the redpill tbh. Redpill is a cooler name and it reminds me of the matrix. :feelzez:

Shame those PUA cucks are the “redpillers”

"Incels are not redpilled." - redpill YouTube bloggers

lmao at redpill faggots. We never claiming to be redpilled. We are blackpilled.

I used to like the Red Pill before it was all cope and the subreddit turned into a complete shitshow.