Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The Redpill is more evil than the Bluepill

Just say NIGGER!

Just say NIGGER!

A shower a day keeps inceldom away
★★★★★
I genuinely believe that having a redpill state of mind is much more dangerous for the individual than a bluepilled one. Bluepilled individuals even though they are delusional, are usually passive and unlikely to act up their delusions. Redpilled individuals possess false information and are usually highly motivated to act upon this so called "knowledge."

Being bluepilled is like seeing a red square and when asked "What do you see?", you answer "A green triangle" because you were told that you are supposed to see a green triangle. Being redpilled is like seeing a blue square instead of the actually red square because you really want to see a blue square. Delusion vs. falsehoods.

Agreed. Not much is worse than working hard like redpillers do and getting let down

The bluepill is false hope.
The redpill is also false hope but it tells you to self improve and do things that won't lead to any results.

No man is actually bluepilled except for a few extreme libs.

Everyone goes to the jim in hopes of becoming Adonis

I think both the :bluepill: and :redpill: are two sides of the same coin. They are both founded on comforting lies. Both are feeding grounds for grifters.

what i like about the redpill is it pisses off feminazis