Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The redpill is an attractive grift for men my age.

FrothySolutions

FrothySolutions

Post like the FBI is watching.
★★★★★
It seems specifically targeted at older men. Older men are all I really see in the redpill community, compared to here, and especially Looksmax.

And here I am, faced with the woes of being old. Redpill comes up and says "No, things are looking up for you now BECAUSE you're old." Smells like bullshit to me, but I'd like to understand where they come up with this bullshit.

Theres a subset of zoomers/millenials who believe in it too but that redpill has more religious elements to it

As you age your success is equal to her beauty in her prime! How can you not understand :soy:

It seems specifically targeted at older men. Older men are all I really see in the redpill community, compared to here, and especially Looksmax.

And here I am, faced with the woes of being old. Redpill comes up and says "No, things are looking up for you now BECAUSE you're old." Smells like bullshit to me, but I'd like to understand where they come up with this bullshit.
It only looks good if you have your 15+ yr career stable, your 2 story house and 50k+ vehicle or 2 on your driveway.

You don't have any of this as a subhuman?

It's Over, you're better off necking yourself tbh ngl ded srs

It only looks good if you have your 15+ yr career stable, your 2 story house and 50k+ vehicle or 2 on your driveway.

nothing looks good or gets better if you're older, no exceptions

anyone saying otherwise is scamming

YOU are the prize bro

just cause you're fat, bald and have saggy ass skin doesn't mean you're not

nothing looks good or gets better if you're older, no exceptions

anyone saying otherwise is scamming
Keep coping Retard

JFL if you dont think that 50+yr oldcel isnt proud about his 20 yr old trophy wife in his bed and that 80k Ford Raptor on his driveway

Keep coping Retard

JFL if you dont think that 50+yr oldcel isnt proud about his 20 yr old trophy wife in his bed and that 80k Ford Raptor on his driveway

cant tell if this is satire

also lol at spending 80k on a truck, holy fuck

cant tell if this is satire

also lol at spending 80k on a truck, holy fuck
Yeah shut the fuck up nigger

Imagine being 6 foot 5 and still being broke and financially inadequate.

Theres a subset of zoomers/millenials who believe in it too but that redpill has more religious elements to it
Those are wannabe traditionalists and religious larpers not redpillers no matter what they try to spin it as.

Is that what they're saying? Win her with money?

Of course. It promises results and teaches you to do things you haven't before for the most part, that Chads already do. The rabbit hole is endless and you can always keep "self improving".
Just keep chasing that carrot and buy my book.

Win her with money
Nigga at that age, you dont have a choice, you either settle on some 40+ yr old roastie or double down. Good luck finding postwall trash that doesn't want to use you like an ATM

It's over, if you were subhuman as a young man, you're more subhuman as an oldcel

Just a bunch of delusional boomers

The only hope for old men is sugar baby shit. No amount of game will compensate the agepill

You described it well. Redpill is similar to the hope many of us had when a new school year arrived, thinking that THIS is the year things will finally change. Of course, things never did change nor will they ever no matter how much deluded redpillers say they will.

The redpill is my humble opinion the worst of the three pills and the one that will make you feel the worst as well. Also, it's almost as untrue as the bluepill.

Wait, which one of them is coping? One says the redpill is bullshit, the other says the redpill is valid but only to a tiny extent.

The red pill is bullshit.
The redpill is for fucking retards, they're all like: "Oh just seduce women and have game bro!" As if a subhuman manlet could ever get laid by acting "alpha" or in whatever autistic way these retards say in their courses.

The redpill is for fucking retards, they're all like: "Oh just seduce women and have game bro!" As if a subhuman manlet could ever get laid by acting "alpha" or in whatever autistic way these retards say in their courses.
Cope

This only works if you have a 6+/10 face while still getting mogged by chads

Cope

This only works if you have a 6+/10 face while still getting mogged by chads

So you're saying the redpill ISN'T entirely retarded?

It's only retarded for sub5males and broke niggas who will never sniff 6 figures in his bank account.

So the debate here seems to be whether the redpill is entirely worthless, or just "mostly worthless."

So the debate here seems to be whether the redpill is entirely worthless, or just "mostly worthless."
Nope

It isn't worthless.

The retards like @mylifeistrash saying it's worthless, only speak from their own narrowminded perception.

They don't have the ability to look beyond themselves and see the benefits this sort of knowledge would be for a 6+/10 male who is naive about human nature.

These fucking basement dweller IQ niggers are literal krabs in a bucket mind. They dont mind having weak minded chadlites on here, instead of inspiring them to ascend from this inceldom hell.

Nope

It isn't worthless.

The retards like @mylifeistrash saying it's worthless, only speak from their own narrowminded perception.

They don't have the ability to look beyond themselves and see the benefits this sort of knowledge would be for a 6+/10 male who is naive about human nature.

These fucking basement dweller IQ niggers are literal krabs in a bucket mind. They dont mind having weak minded chadlites on here, instead of inspiring them to ascend from this inceldom hell.

By "mostly worthless" I mean not much use to most people.

By "mostly worthless" I mean not much use to most people.
right, useful to may be like 10% to 15% of men, those with raw physical look at least 6.5 -8.
alot of these PUA redpiller coaches dont even look at least 6.5.
and all their clients are sub 5.5/10.