Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Redditor who described IT's logic as "incel logic" isn't familiar with Dr. Pizza (Peter Bright), apparently.

PPEcel

PPEcel

cope and seethe
-
Follow up from this post and a response to this:

Alas, IncelTears doesn't exist anymore, but this screenshot still exists. There's no evidence that I'm aware of pointing to Dr. Pizza's involvement in r/braincels.

Drpizza1

If you think Dr. Pizza wasn't part of your community, why don't you check his Twitter feed for confirmation? You know, the Twitter feed that was frozen in time at the moment of his arrest by the FBI in May 2019?

View: https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/1126633791278190592

View: https://twitter.com/DrPizza/status/887140647442026496

He was clearly a known critic of the incel community and a strong member of yours, but I haven't heard a peep from the sanctimonious circle-jerkers on IT condemning his actions. You'd think that Redditors who ostensibly hold the moral high ground, who constantly speak of my moral obligation to police my community, would fight each other to denounce an adult man who tried to have sex with a 7-year-old girl and a 9-year-old boy, and claimed to have had sex with an 11-year-old.

And despite the number of pedophiles that IT claims there are on our forum, no one here has actually been arrested and convicted for anything related to child sexual abuse. Given the way that IT talks about our forum, one would think our cases would be a slam dunk for the FBI and other law enforcement agencies, but oddly enough, I'm not the one rotting in a jail cell.

Last edited:
They try to say that drpizza made one post on braincels, but they're so fucking stupid they can't differiante the fact that the post he made on braincels was trying to make fun of us which got him banned immediately then he went on inceltears to brag to his pedophile friends about it where they upvoted and celeberated their pedophile breatheren

They try to say that drpizza made one post on braincels, but they're so fucking stupid they can't differiante the fact that the post he made on braincels was trying to make fun of us which got him banned immediately then he went on inceltears to brag to his pedophile friends about it where they upvoted and celeberated their pedophile breatheren