Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Red Pillers who talk of "pheromones" are actually dumber than "game" pushers.

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
Imagine thinking something can be dumber than the idea of "game" (my thread here basically covers how "game" works mostly) , but there's always stupider. No, it's not your behavior or looks now -- YOU DO NOT SMELL THE RIGHT WAY TO REPRODUCE. LOL

There are proponents to the whole theory of attraction that it's not all looks, or NOT LOOKS AT ALL EVEN, and that it's all "energy" or "smell" or "pheromones" AKA all the same thing as many who argue in favor of pheromones will always believe it's about "aura" or "energies of attraction" and other bullshit like that. Basically the idea that you "project the desire to mate" subconsciously and others pick up on it/notice it.

On Lookism I've dealt with countless morons who would die on that very same hill -- that pheromones are "it" and they are unique and special in this manner, almost like they can indirectly and ostensibly project this "aura smell" around the air which then summons girls toward them like rabid, blind animals with lust. Looks hardly matters to advocates -- they say, "Nah, Chad's a myth! Just smell good and look half-normal!"

No, it's not their looks. They say something like testosterone works because it then creates so-called metabolites that act as pheromones, i.e., through the skin and such. The problem falls apart easily when you realize that the "pheromone market" and shit has already produced AND HAS BEEN PRODUCING these very same metabolites like Androsterone, Androstenedione, etc. So instead of the stupid avoid of the roidcel/gymcel autists to, "Inject 2 grams of test a week, brah!" you can simply just buy and use (yes, even legally) some of the metabolites to test these theories.

And since I'm not one to dismiss something with a hint of science and common sense even behind it to a degree, I decided to buy and use bio-identical Androsterone myself, and have done so. I bought Androsterone legally from the RayPeat forum guy vendor, Georgi Dinkov, and used that shit in some of the highest doses you can imagine. I used his product orally, topically/sublingually, nasally, up to and ~30 mg a day or more.

Guess what happened? You already know what the answer is, so I'm not even going to bother explaining something that never happened because it's a cope/delusion. You can slather yourself in all of the hormones you want, but true attraction will always be LOOKS.

The retarded part is that these :redpill: idiots actually have somewhat of a point when they argue for behavior theory because -- at the very least -- behavior in a way can influence how you look to others even if only slightly. So even "behavior theory" has more weight to it than pheromones, which is the idea that you can hide your physical attributes/the blackpill itself/etc. behind merely a downstream, testosterone metabolite which anyone can purchase OTC and use on themselves. Yeah, totally legit shit, brah! It's not nature, blackpill brutality, dark truths, no! Just change your smell and ascend, brah! Looks? Come on! Get a haircut and hit the gym; you'll then be a winner in no time!

The "meathead" moron Robert Sundvall AKA "Realrob" on Lookism is one of the biggest advocates of pheromones over on LKSM.net, which is hilarious because the guy is 5'10", square-jawed, massive frame and looks pretty good. But according to him it's not his looks but it's his "pheromones" yet the guy still got women prior to ever using hormones at all. Funny how that works ... Incels are the result of sub 10,000,000,000 ng/dl levels of testosterone (which no human in history has ever had, yet Chads and GL guys are naturally within normal levels of blood test and shit for anyone thinking its immediate levels in blood mean anything), but somehow the guy himself was never incel sub hormone experimentation or anything. These guys lack so much self-awareness it's beyond pathetic. How can one be so stupid?!

Funny how -- in the same breath -- we are incels cuz "muh testosterone" yet the very same guys who say they get attention from women AFTER ROIDING GOT ATTENTION BEFORE IT TOO. Never heard of a truecel becoming suddenly "desirable" once he rubbed some Andro on his neck or something. LMAO. It is NOT YOUR LOOKS -- JUST CHANGE THE WAY YOU SMELL AND PEOPLE WILL ALL LIKE YOU!!! LOL

To close, at least it's somewhat understandable that behavior can influence things, but smells? Smells between the air of endless other smells? Endless people? Suddenly a girl can pick out and notice your "smell" or "pheromones" between endless other people likely in public/surrounding/between you and her and pick you based on smell? Obviously not something more logical and sensible like LOOKS which do vary AND ARE OBJECTIVELY NOTICEABLE whereas one's "aura" or "pheromones" or other shit are much more pseudo, unconfirmed, unspecified, weakly scientific and more "in the air" when it comes to pin-pointing how they work. "Game" is all cope, but at least actually is weakly sensible.

Last edited:
Why would you post this here and not looksmax.org?:waitwhat:

I don't care about LooksMax, and Lookism banned me (for dealing with the assholes on there) so I'll probably never bother with that place again.
No one will read this thread: we already understood the redpill was a stupid concept long before we joined this forum.

The red pill is a joke.

Imagine thinking something can be dumber than the idea of "game" (my thread here basically covers how "game" works mostly) , but there's always stupider. No, it's not your behavior or looks now -- YOU DO NOT SMELL THE RIGHT WAY TO REPRODUCE. LOL

There are proponents to the whole theory of attraction that it's not all looks, or NOT LOOKS AT ALL EVEN, and that it's all "energy" or "smell" or "pheromones" AKA all the same thing as many who argue in favor of pheromones will always believe it's about "aura" or "energies of attraction" and other bullshit like that. Basically the idea that you "project the desire to mate" subconsciously and others pick up on it/notice it.

On Lookism I've dealt with countless morons who would die on that very same hill -- that pheromones are "it" and they are unique and special in this manner, almost like they can indirectly and ostensibly project this "aura smell" around the air which then summons girls toward them like rabid, blind animals with lust. Looks hardly matters to advocates -- they say, "Nah, Chad's a myth! Just smell good and look half-normal!"

No, it's not their looks. They say something like testosterone works because it then creates so-called metabolites that act as pheromones, i.e., through the skin and such. The problem falls apart easily when you realize that the "pheromone market" and shit has already produced AND HAS BEEN PRODUCING these very same metabolites like Androsterone, Androstenedione, etc. So instead of the stupid avoid of the roidcel/gymcel autists to, "Inject 2 grams of test a week, brah!" you can simply just buy and use (yes, even legally) some of the metabolites to test these theories.

And since I'm not one to dismiss something with a hint of science and common sense even behind it to a degree, I decided to buy and use bio-identical Androsterone myself, and have done so. I bought Androsterone legally from the RayPeat forum guy vendor, Georgi Dinkov, and used that shit in some of the highest doses you can imagine. I used his product orally, topically/sublingually, nasally, up to and ~30 mg a day or more.

Guess what happened? You already know what the answer is, so I'm not even going to bother explaining something that never happened because it's a cope/delusion. You can slather yourself in all of the hormones you want, but true attraction will always be LOOKS.

The retarded part is that these :redpill: idiots actually have somewhat of a point when they argue for behavior theory because -- at the very least -- behavior in a way can influence how you look to others even if only slightly. So even "behavior theory" has more weight to it than pheromones, which is the idea that you can hide your physical attributes/the blackpill itself/etc. behind merely a downstream, testosterone metabolite which anyone can purchase OTC and use on themselves. Yeah, totally legit shit, brah! It's not nature, blackpill brutality, dark truths, no! Just change your smell and ascend, brah! Looks? Come on! Get a haircut and hit the gym; you'll then be a winner in no time!

The "meathead" moron Robert Sundvall AKA "Realrob" on Lookism is one of the biggest advocates of pheromones over on LKSM.net, which is hilarious because the guy is 5'10", square-jawed, massive frame and looks pretty good. But according to him it's not his looks but it's his "pheromones" yet the guy still got women prior to ever using hormones at all. Funny how that works ... Incels are the result of sub 10,000,000,000 ng/dl levels of testosterone (which no human in history has ever had, yet Chads and GL guys are naturally within normal levels of blood test and shit for anyone thinking its immediate levels in blood mean anything), but somehow the guy himself was never incel sub hormone experimentation or anything. These guys lack so much self-awareness it's beyond pathetic. How can one be so stupid?!

Funny how -- in the same breath -- we are incels cuz "muh testosterone" yet the very same guys who say they get attention from women AFTER ROIDING GOT ATTENTION BEFORE IT TOO. Never heard of a truecel becoming suddenly "desirable" once he rubbed some Andro on his neck or something. LMAO. It is NOT YOUR LOOKS -- JUST CHANGE THE WAY YOU SMELL AND PEOPLE WILL ALL LIKE YOU!!! LOL

To close, at least it's somewhat understandable that behavior can influence things, but smells? Smells between the air of endless other smells? Endless people? Suddenly a girl can pick out and notice your "smell" or "pheromones" between endless other people likely in public/surrounding/between you and her and pick you based on smell? Obviously not something more logical and sensible like LOOKS which do vary AND ARE OBJECTIVELY NOTICEABLE whereas one's "aura" or "pheromones" or other shit are much more pseudo, unconfirmed, unspecified, weakly scientific and more "in the air" when it comes to pin-pointing how they work. "Game" is all cope, but at least actually is weakly sensible.
Pheromones or t level and shit is mostly bs

They thought they could push this, could they? Ha ha! Yes, most incels are hentai viewers that watch tentacle monsters spray pheromones to keep the virgin foid in place so the tentacle can deflower her. But we know hentai isn't real (unfortunately), so that doesn't work!

Just take a shower bro don’t take a shower bro