Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The red pill summarized

Buried Alive 2.0

Buried Alive 2.0

Warlock
★★★★★
I used to like and be into red pill when it was actually useful. When it delved into foid behavior, which is the part that's been adopted by the black pill, and thus made the red pill useless.

Today all of its communities are dead, can't even post on their quarantined sub, their forum is shit and deserted, their contents are either scams or can be summarized into 3 items:
  1. Become chad;
  2. Do whatever the fuck you want, you're a chad. It will always work out;
  3. If you're not a chad then you haven't been trying hard enough.

More like pretend to be a Chad at 5’2”.

Most redpill content as recommended by social media algorithms is just consumer based status marketing. "You'll slay in your Bugatti" or wearing a Rolex or wearing Axe cologne. Any content is banned that's blackpill and explains why all of those consumer products are scams.

Most redpill content as recommended by social media algorithms is just consumer based status marketing. "You'll slay in your Bugatti" or wearing a Rolex or wearing Axe cologne. Any content is banned that's blackpill and explains why all of those consumer products are scams.
Good point as well. Marketing for has incorporated red pill goals.

I remember when this shit was so popular in the early 2010's

'you're not chad, so fake it and hope girls play along'

tbh all normies do this, foids are only attracted to chad so others have to play-act. love w/o attraction is play-acting

most foids are theatre kids at heart! no wonder they're annoying and dull

I remember when this shit was so popular in the early 2010's
I remember reading The Game in the early 2000s and even then I couldn't go through with it because it so much bullshit. The one thing I give the author is that he very aptly shows the importance of having sexual relationships and what happens when you don't. This obviously don't applies to women.