Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

the red pill is real guys!

anonymous106

anonymous106

am i the only one who thinks things seem strange
★★★★
The red pill is real, I saw it with my own eyes and I admit it was a real punch to the stomach.
[UWSL]I don't think hate, sadness, resentment or any other painful feeling is a problem. After all, injustices such as the unbearable selectivity of women towards men have always existed, I think the worst thing is having in mind how things work and not being able to change that. The reality is as bitter as strong coffee.:redpill::redpill::feelsXmas:[/UWSL]

the redpill is real, you saw it with your own eyes ..... what does that even meeeeaaaannn????
I don't even understand what you're saying, am I stupid?
Also: the world isn't just bluepill, or just redpill, or just blackpill ..... it's a mixture.

the redpill is real, you saw it with your own eyes ..... what does that even meeeeaaaannn????
I don't even understand what you're saying, am I stupid?
Also: the world isn't just bluepill, or just redpill, or just blackpill ..... it's a mixture.
Maybe I didn't express myself right, you're not stupid. I meant that reality is in line with what the Red Pill presents to us.

I already knew it was real when I started taking showers on a more frequent basis

Maybe I didn't express myself right, you're not stupid. I meant that reality is in line with what the Red Pill presents to us.
what does the redpill present to us?

OkNigga

Yeah kinda true ngl. Redpill has alot of truths to it. Though there are alot of different types of redpills and some of them are completely retarded (like game for example):redpill::redpill:

the redpill is real, as long as you meet the looks threshold, then you're playing on redpill ground. Women like jerks, they have plenty of options, they lie, numbers game... all that crap.

for us things are a little bit more dark.

the redpill is real, as long as you meet the looks threshold, then you're playing on redpill ground. Women like jerks, they have plenty of options, they lie, numbers game... all that crap.

Are men like us really subject to eternal loneliness?:feelsbadman:

I already knew it was real when I started taking showers on a more frequent basis
My people took 6 million showers and we are still subhuman.

swallow the grayish brown pill

"numbers game" is the biggest cope. I saw chads getting continuous attention and even direct approaches on regular basis from women. So for them numbers game is how many women they fucked but for other guys it is wasting their life because every approach is more wasted time with no outcome.

What do you get from the Redhill if you're not a chad?