Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The red pill is a scam

• Thread starter Deleted member 36465
  • Start date
Deleted member 36465

Deleted member 36465

Currycel
-
The red pill is a way for Chads to scam ugly men out of their money. Ugly men will pay these Chads for "coaching" JFL. Youtube is filled with these red pill con artists. And they always give dumbass advice like "just lift bro" or "just have game bro". :feelsUgh:

MGTOW Dictionary had some good videos on them
Bump this thread we need a shitting on redpill scammers thread
Richard Cooper tactical soap (Richard Cooper was getting scammed by single mothers while he was selling you masculinity courses)

Last edited:
pua is already dead.

Better than spending it on women. :feelsthink:

:redpill: is for those who're at least normies.

:redpill: is for those who're at least normies.
no it fucking doesnt, imagine going into a nightclub wearing a fucking peacock feather in your tophat

redpillers are literally scammer, salesmen that are working the next scam. they all have backgrounds as career criminals, check fraudsters, and scam artists

they hop from scam to scam all the time like little rats
this fucking Wheat Waffles bullshit where he says that the redpill works for some men is literally retarded and just goes to show how much of an utter rat scammer that Wheat Waffles is
Never trust any of these dating roaches for any advice EVER

no it fucking doesnt, imagine going into a nightclub wearing a fucking peacock feather in your tophat

redpillers are literally scammer, salesmen that are working the next scam. they all have backgrounds as career criminals, check fraudsters, and scam artists

they hop from scam to scam all the time like little rats
this fucking Wheat Waffles bullshit where he says that the redpill works for some men is literally retarded and just goes to show how much of an utter rat scammer that Wheat Waffles is
Never trust any of these dating roaches for any advice EVER
I mean gymmaxxing, for example. It may work if you're a normie. Let's say you're a 5'11-6' dude with a 5-6 face. Or darktriadmaxxing may also work in this case.

I mean gymmaxxing, for example. It may work if you're a normie. Let's say you're 5'11-6' dude with a 5-6 face. Or darktriadmaxxing may also work in this case.
darktriadmaxxing as a normie will get you into prison

A lot of red pillers are incels in denial, esp those who follow pua advice.

I took the :redpill: first but quickly came to realise it was a sham. No amount of cold approach, holding frame or statusmaxxing is gonna improve my chances with foids. There is no solution for failed genetics, just gotta learn how to live with it.

The red pill is a way for Chads to scam ugly men out of their money. Ugly men will pay these Chads for "coaching" JFL. Youtube is filled with these red pill con artists. And they always give dumbass advice like "just lift bro" or "just have game bro". :feelsUgh:
Yes it is fucking bullshit cope

A lot of red pillers are incels in denial, esp those who follow pua advice.

I took the :redpill: first but quickly came to realise it was a sham. No amount of cold approach, holding frame or statusmaxxing is gonna improve my chances with foids. There is no solution for failed genetics, just gotta learn how to live with it.
This

Black pill still applies to them. There's nothing the red pill says that the black pill doesn't say better.
but red pill is more palatable to the normies that’s why it has to be the first step

The :redpill: itself isn't necessarily a scam, since you can apply it if you have the genetics. The scam comes in when the PUA types try to convince you that everyone can be successful if you just follow this simple system I'm unraveling in my next seminar package for the low, low price of $2000 dollars. This seminar usually goes for $5000, so you'd be crazy to pass up this offer.