Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL THE RED PILL HAS ALSO BEEN QUARANTINED

WOW What about MGTOW?

Reddit is OFFICIALLy a cuck website. I had my doubts, but not anymore. The Donald is next.

HAHAHAHA, what the fuck is this shit

"positive masculinity " :soy::soy::soy:

reddit is so trash

These LARPers will crawl to us soon, seeking refuge.

Beware of their bluepilled teachings.

"Just be confident, brah"
"Just be alpha"
"Shit tests bro"

I had my eureka moment back in August. This is not fucking funny peeps... With these outposts gone... They'll come full on against us.

These are dark times.

Musashi Its Over

I think it's a good thing.

TRP promoted dangerous thinking. A truecel isn't cut out to make thousands of street approaches and run nightgame.

POSITIVE MASCULINITY
wyf.jpg

It's time for all copers to come here.

Mgtow and the redpill on suicide watch.

FUCK CUCKIT IF THEY DON'T QUARANTINE INCELTEARS

cuckit is truly the lowest of the low.

They all need to hold their frames and go into monk mode, because this is obviously a shit test.

this is a golden opportunity tbh. If I was high IQ I would launch an alternative site asap and make some shekels

no man inceltears prompts positive masculinity
Yup, it's full of positive masculine role models such as Kevin the cuck who respects women and is currently in an open relationship.​

Maybe TRP should've held frame more. Then the quarantine might have bounced off their pecs. If you have game and confidence, then nothing is impossible.

Seriously though, it's pretty obvious that if you expose women's hypergamous nature, you're gonna be silenced. TRP doesn't post roast beef memes or anything rude, but they discuss women in a scientific way rather than romantically. That's a cardinal sin.

Obvious shit test

reddit used to be for us .... now they got normie members... we got cuck in a way

On a side note, I'm glad total biscunt isn't around to witness this.

Screenshot 2018 09 27 23 31 11 371

Time to uninstall this bullshit app.

The virtue of freedom of speech is being repressed in the United States, as if the government wasn't enough freedom of speech is now being moderated by an oligarchy of giant tech companies. This needs to be put to an end soon or things will get much, much worst.

no man inceltears prompts positive masculinity
you're right, inceltears promotes cuckoldry which is a positive masculinity trait, "just be a respectful cuck sweatie it makes you cool and manly watching your wife get plowed by chad and tyrone!" :woke:

The virtue of freedom of speech is being repressed in the United States, as if the government wasn't enough freedom of speech is now being moderated by an oligarchy of giant tech companies. This needs to be put to an end soon or things will get much, much worst.

fuck em thats what they get 4 being on cuckit

r/TRP was anti-incel generally

If they wanna ban braincels, I guess they want another incels.is