Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL tHe ReAsOn yOu gOt rEjEcTed WaS bEcAuSe YoU hAd nOtHiNg iN cOmMon

• Thread starter DominicanDancecel91
  • Start date
DominicanDancecel91

DominicanDancecel91

Billingual Incel completely invisible to women
-
JFL at dating coaches, PUAs and foids themselves LYING to you telling you that the reason that she didn't like you was because you guys had nothing in common.

I FUCKING HATE hearing people tell me "you're a nerd and she's materialistic so you guys have nothing in common"

"You can't hold a convo with a girl because you guys have no common interest, you need to be compatible"

Chad can LITERALLY be a NEET that lives with his mom, be a Level 100 Warlock on WOW, have Agents of Shield and Naruto posters all over his room and have the entire Magic the gathering card collection and foids will go on the date and STILL claim that the date was the most FUN, INTERESTING date of their lives, and go to his house and fuck him while his whole family is in the house.

Who the fuck are they tryna fool with this dumb bluepilled BS?

Most people are boring and those who live close to each other are going to be very similar to each other. You'd have to be be the complete opposites of each other to be incompatible due to having nothing in common.

Yes, the rabbis daughter who had the entire Torah memorized has a lot in common with a 6'10" gangster (wannabe) who deals drugs (allegedly) and has 2 other girlfriends.

Now it all makes sense, bluepill destroyed me.

Yes, the rabbis daughter who had the entire Torah memorized has a lot in common with a 6'10" gangster (wannabe) who deals drugs (allegedly) and has 2 other girlfriends.

Now it all makes sense, bluepill destroyed me.
If he has hunter eyes and his jawline is strong enough then yes, they'll somehow magically have alot in common JFL

the reason u got rejected is because u r ugly.

I agree with this. We didn't have anything in common. She was into chad. I was not into chad.
Not compatible at all.

If anything, the problem in failed pair bonds is usually that the man and the foid have too much in common.

Just like the foid, the man is high-inhib and has recessed facial features, whereas the foid wants a psychopathic Chad.

I agree with this. We didn't have anything in common. She was into chad. I was not into chad.
Not compatible at all.

LMFAOO this comment needs to be pinned and painted on murals. The entire PUA/Dating Coach community is a JOKE

If he has hunter eyes and his jawline is strong enough then yes, they'll somehow magically have alot in common JFL
I can't cope anymore, I will never that personality.

Plenty of people have nothing in common and they are happy couples simply because of mutual attractiveness, they have their own friends in their hobbies' circles and they don't need their partner to like the same shit.

they are happy couples simply because of mutual attractiveness,

But that's the KEYWORD...mutual ATTRACTIVENESS. This is something bluepillers will NEVER understand. This is what we've been discussing all this time on this forum....

This is something bluepillers will NEVER understand

They do understand it.

Just like you don't go to a funeral and tell people "they are dead, there is no God, no heaven, they are just a lump of cells past their time."

No normal socialized person will hurt your feelings and tell you "nobody will fuck you because you're ugly and you'll die alone", that would be something very anti-social to say, saying things like that go against social etiquette.

In the same vein, you come off as mentally fucked if you say the same thing about yourself out in the open.

Death, Sex, these are sensitive topics you don't just bring up and ask people about, even though everyone knows everyone has sex, and everyone dies eventually, it's still taboo.

Chad can LITERALLY be a NEET that lives with his mom, be a Level 100 Warlock on WOW, have Agents of Shield and Naruto posters all over his room and have the entire Magic the gathering card collection and foids will go on the date and STILL claim that the date was the most FUN, INTERESTING date of their lives, and go to his house and fuck him while his whole family is in the house.

High iq

Personality means literally nothing

Hobbies mean literally nothing

Mentalceldom is 100% fiction

Looks are so powerful that it's hard for even the most blackpilled among us to even comprehend. Mainly because we've been gaslighted by normies from a very young age

Women don't care about a single thing aside from looks

Chad can LITERALLY be a NEET that lives with his mom, be a Level 100 Warlock on WOW, have Agents of Shield and Naruto posters all over his room and have the entire Magic the gathering card collection and foids will go on the date and STILL claim that the date was the most FUN, INTERESTING date of their lives, and go to his house and fuck him while his whole family is in the house
the reason u got rejected is because u r ugly.
Not compatible at all.
If anything, the problem in failed pair bonds is usually that the man and the foid have too much in common.

Just like the foid, the man is high-inhib and has recessed facial features, whereas the foid wants a psychopathic Chad.
Brutal andre the giant pill, its over

Most people are boring and those who live close to each other are going to be very similar to each other. You'd have to be be the complete opposites of each other to be incompatible due to having nothing in common.
fucking exactly

Every single foid specimen that rejected me had something in common with me. Fuck, one of them even had literally the same personality as I have, the same interests and hobbies and even the same thinking way and talking that I do. She was me, only with a hole. Plus, she was overweight and short, but I still liked her more for her personality. Guess i should lower my standards, right?

Plus, she was overweight and short, but I still liked her more for her personality.
I'm sorry to tell you that, but you look a lot like a cuck simp.
You devalue men by increasing the price of cunt.

I'm sorry to tell you that, but you look a lot like a cuck simp.
You devalue men by increasing the price of cunt.
Fuck off. She was a little overweight, not obese. And she had a pretty face