Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason you dont end up on IT

Lonelyus

Lonelyus

Sleepless nights and a dream of a better life
★★★★★
Is because they are too busy sucking eachothers dick
I have a slight suspicion they also host orgies where they
rimjob eachother out of spite.

IT WONT TOUCH THIS

No, its because Im too based for IT

IT won't touch me, but I've touched their wives :chad:

IT WONT TOUCH THIS
because my posts aren't based enough :feelsbadman:

Still never been on IT I think.

WOMEN FROM INCELSS TEARS SHOULD FUCK US TO HEAL US FROM SUFFERING :lasereyes: :lasereyes:
WOMEN FROM INCELSS TEARS SHOULD FUCK US TO HEAL US FROM SUFFERING :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

I just don't post IT bait
Chad Sloth :chad:
FJ0agAX

THEY NEED INCEL COCK RN:lasereyes::lasereyes::lasereyes:

Women from IT should give us breastmilk :feelsdevil:

Your one and only feature on IT. Nothing else came up when I searched
You can directly search that? I thought it wouldn't work because my username would be in the image rather than in text

WOMEN ON INCELTEARS SHOUULD POST THEIR NUDES ON THE SUBREDDIT INSTEAD OF SCREENSHOTS FROM THIS FORUM. I DON'T NEED SCREENSHOTS, I'VE ALREADY SEEN THE POSTS DIRECTLY HERE.

WHAT I NEED IS NUDES :lasereyes: :lasereyes:

You can directly search that? I thought it wouldn't work because my username would be in the image rather than in text
I’m not sure how it works exactly but yes it appears that reddit recognizes the names in images. All I did to find your feature was put in your username and it got me that post. There was no mention of your username in the comments either

I’m not sure how it works exactly but yes it appears that reddit recognizes the names in images. All I did to find your feature was put in your username and it got me that post. There was no mention of your username in the comments either
Strange. Probably from some AI detection from images

Strange. Probably from some AI detection from images
Yeah probably. You can use this to search up every feature a user here has on IT except if they black out the names I guess. Here is all of @Mecoja ’s times he’s been on there. From a quick skim your name doesn’t even have to be on the first picture provided by the post, it can be on the second or third so reddit logs every image basically

Yeah probably. You can use this to search up every feature a user here has on IT except if they black out the names I guess. Here is all of @Mecoja ’s times he’s been on there. From a quick skim your name doesn’t even have to be on the first picture provided by the post, it can be on the second or third so reddit logs every image basically

Hm... we couldn’t find any results for “Mecoja”
Double-check your spelling or try different keywords to adjust your search

It tells me the same thing. But i remember searching by username worked.

It tells me the same thing. But i remember searching by username worked.
Oh I see what the issue is now. You need to be signed in order to search properly. I logged out of my account and tried again but nothing came up like you both said.

Oh I see what the issue is now. You need to be signed in order to search properly. I logged out of my account and tried again but nothing came up like you both said.
Reddit is retarded like that

oh cool it works. i only got 3 results but sometimes they scribble out the usernames
Screenshot 20240812 203032 490

IT WONT TOUCH THIS
It’s because you aren’t making obvious ragebait