Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope The reason you are not chad: you’re not using subliminals

• Thread starter Deleted member 26421
  • Start date
Deleted member 26421

Deleted member 26421

req. ban
-
:soy: Just use subliminals bro, it made me chad”

jfl at the astronomical level of cope in that comment section

I think im done.

i only clicked to leave a dislike, not one second

Subliminals work but they take a long time. I know you fags won't believe me, but I used them to make my dick thicker. I measured my girth before and the made my own subliminal and listened for a few months. I measured my dick after and it had increased. and it feels and looks noticably thicker.

Damn. It really worked. I was 4'1 10 minutes earlier and then BAM! I'm 7'2. See you later inkwels.

There's one for the jawline too jfl

Subliminals work but they take a long time. I know you fags won't believe me, but I used them to make my dick thicker. I measured my girth before and the made my own subliminal and listened for a few months. I measured my dick after and it had increased. and it feels and looks noticably thicker.
I wish there was better proof of subliminal. It's so annoying how there isn't any. Same with mewing. I mean obviously mewing is important if Ur a kid or young teen but there is barely any evidence of anyone after that having results and astro sky seems like a fraud

Subliminal is true, astrology is also true, also everyone is beautiful in his own way and there is a special someone for everyone.

Subliminal is true, astrology is also true, also everyone is beautiful in his own way and there is a special someone for everyone.

I wish there was better proof of subliminal. It's so annoying how there isn't any. Same with mewing. I mean obviously mewing is important if Ur a kid or young teen but there is barely any evidence of anyone after that having results and astro sky seems like a fraud

I don't think Astro Sky is a bad guy but he's just deluded. Mewing is pure horseshit. The position of your tongue can't make your face have hollow cheeks and prominent bones. Cheek structure is genetic. I've had an overbite due to tongue thrust for most of my childhood and my facial structure looks normal.

I think most people give up before they can get any significant results from subliminals. Like I said, they take a long time to work. I was skeptical af too (I always am) but I decided to try a subliminal to lighten my eye color. I used it for like two months and didn't tell anyone. One day my mom comes over and tells me "I don't know if it's just me but your eyes look lighter." That's when I believed. My eyes look lighter brown, before they used to have a normal brownish hue.It was also bad because my eyes became more sensitive to the sun and I started getting blurry eyes in the morning for a long time after, so I decided to stop. Messing with your eyes is not worth it. But yeah they work

I don't think Astro Sky is a bad guy but he's just deluded. Mewing is pure horseshit. The position of your tongue can't make your face have hollow cheeks and prominent bones. Cheek structure is genetic. I've had an overbite due to tongue thrust for most of my childhood and my facial structure looks normal.

I think most people give up before they can get any significant results from subliminals. Like I said, they take a long time to work. I was skeptical af too (I always am) but I decided to try a subliminal to lighten my eye color. I used it for like two months and didn't tell anyone. One day my mom comes over and tells me "I don't know if it's just me but your eyes look lighter." That's when I believed. My eyes look lighter brown, before they used to have a normal brownish hue.It was also bad because my eyes became more sensitive to the sun and I started getting blurry eyes in the morning for a long time after, so I decided to stop. Messing with your eyes is not worth it. But yeah they work
I feel like some work. Eye colour can physically change anyway. Mine and my sister's eyes are green is the summer and brown when the sun's not out. And I heard a psychologist say once that he was speakin to a person with multiple personality disorder and he said how his eye colors would change a lot.

Stuff like jaw and cheekbones would be incredibly difficult to change. Height, maybe, if you're under 20 perhaps.

I feel like some work. Eye colour can physically change anyway. Mine and my sister's eyes are green is the summer and brown when the sun's not out. And I heard a psychologist say once that he was speakin to a person with multiple personality disorder and he said how his eye colors would change a lot.

Stuff like jaw and cheekbones would be incredibly difficult to change. Height, maybe, if you're under 20 perhaps.

Yeah. Changing your cheekbones is going to take too damn long. It's better to same up money and have surgery if you really want it

Genetics are everything

Eyes doesnt change colors physically, reflection and ambient light change our perception of eye colors, as for mewing i think chewing gums is better for face muscles and braces could make change for kids, but who knows lm not a doctor.

There's absolutely no way that people think this works.

I'm a subliminimalist, because I'm hypnoallergic.

jfl at the astronomical level of cope in that comment section
Society is LITERALLY Crazy, some comments on this vídeo look like a comedy bait or something, shit is ridiculous.

Used to put condensed newspapers inside my shoes. It kinda worked....kinda..

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back