Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why women want overweight husbands

• Thread starter Deleted member 26922
  • Start date
The fatass foid's power got taken away. Certified LifeFuel

So they can keep him and control the relationship. Let's say a woman lands a Chad or Chadlite. Overweight Chad is less attractive and less likely to leave. This is why women get super insecure when their husbands start working out and losing weight.

what's funny is how obvious and crass this behavior is

there's literally no good will at all in these whores, it's always just about being on top

So they can keep him and control the relationship. Let's say a woman lands a Chad or Chadlite. Overweight Chad is less attractive and less likely to leave. This is why women get super insecure when their husbands start working out and losing weight.
Foids are power hungry creatures. Even Chads are seen as only objects for status symbols by foids.

woke husband. if I was a Chad I would def do this. get some ugly pig LARP as I if love her then blatantly cheat to make her feel insecure and see her cry
Clap gif
based

To secure betabux money after hitting the wall apparently.

Obvious this guy was very attractive in his prime. Maybe not chad, but certainly chadlite. Glad to see him making this post wall foid upset. She probably ignored lots of males that would be fine with her when she had a higher SMV.

They only like TAll fat men

This is what happens when a Chad settles for a landwhale Becky