Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why we're incels and not cucks is the same reason why we're not orbiting random internet hoes

Mainländer

Mainländer

Songwritercel
★★★★★
And it's pride.

I was noticing how all men who orbit foids who couldn't care less about them on the internet are the same people who'll constantly call you, address you and go to you even if you clearly give signs you don't want to be around them (at least for the moment).

They don't care about being humiliated and rejected. We do.

Last edited:
they come off as unselfaware of what pathetic cucks they are to me

I agree, for some of us at least.
was this thread inspired by my post?

There's nothing wrong with a little self-respect.

With limited options, I guess this is the best we could muster, a thin veneer of "choice" in place of constant rejection.

high IQ. thats the one thing seperating us from the virgins that post on cucktears and donate thousands to titty streamers.

And it's pride.

I was noticing how all men who orbit foids who couldn't care less about them on the internet are the same people who'll constantly call you, address you and go to you even if you clearly give signs you don't want to be around them (at least for the moment).

They don't care about being humiliated and rejected. We do.
I don't think that this applies to me or many other incels here. For instance, many of us, including me, were cucked hard in the past by foids. I clearly didn't have the Blackpill that I have now up through Highschool yet I was one of the least popular, despite me cucking ~average.

In other words, even if most of us were cucks we would likely remain incel.

I agree, for some of us at least.
was this thread inspired by my post?
Which thread? It was inspired by something that happened IRL to me yesterday.

And it was meant to be made on inceldom discussion, I didn't look, damn.

Cuck genocide when ?

It is coming to the realization that if she isn't interested in you within a month, she probably won't be interested in you the future.
That's my rule. I will talk to them for a month and if they don't want to go on a date within that time, I cut them loose.