Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Reason Why We Are Violent Or Filled With Hate

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
Our hormones are the biggest reason of this. Like every animal male species, human males want sex too. Humans differently also want love, relationship etc. but still hormones trigger those needs. If you can't get these things your hormones will be suppressed, after your hormones are suppressed you act violent like all of the animal species. So being violent as an incel is completely natural behavior. You need to give incels what they need like you give to chads.

Last edited:
I’ve overcame that stage when i fully lost my sex drive and most of my hormones.

But i can still be violent

I cant feel full after eating

These normtards dont get that , and want you to Be Sexless , validational starved Pushovers that Nobody Likes because your Not 6 2 and Wealthy . AND your supposed to Wage Cuck aswell?

Jfl at The self awareness of a Normtard .

Your Rage IS justified. Revel in It and Realize that your a bottom Tier Man.

These normtards dont get that , and want you to Be Sexless , validational starved Pushovers that Nobody Likes because your Not 6 2 and Wealthy . AND your supposed to Wage Cuck aswell?

Jfl at The self awareness of a Normtard .

Tbh

5B1A6BA5 DD72 4DC6 8EDD 7C485E4A1C60

I’ve overcame that stage when i fully lost my sex drive and most of my hormones.
Same. I don't actively try to have sex with women anymore. I just want someone who will fill my loneliness

Same. I don't actively try to have sex with women anymore. I just want someone who will fill my loneliness
Still the hormones are triggering that.

Iphonepill is real. Iphone users have more relationships
Really? What about a guy who also has iPad pro, Apple watch series 7 and AirPods Pro?

(talking abt my friend of course)

Our hormones are the biggest reason of this. Like every animal male species, human males want sex too. Humans differently also want love, relationship etc. but still hormones trigger those needs. If you can't get these things your hormones will be suppressed, after your hormones are suppressed you act violent like all of the animal species. So being violent as an incel is completely natural behavior. You need to give incels what they need like you give to chads.
its mainly because social reasons, if the society was subhuman friendly i wouldnt have to live such an horrible life

its mainly because social reasons, if the society was subhuman friendly i wouldnt have to live such an horrible life
Of course, its societys fault

Yep and the fact that nobody really gives a fuck that ur life is shit. This goes besides just inceldom. Our world and our free will convinently excuses everyone from responsibility. Let me explain. You dont like you job bcs you are being mistreated there. "Fine. Nobody is forcing you to work here." BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK SOMEWHERE. So you are forced to work to survive usually crappy jobs but nobody is directly responsible. So being angry at society is looked down upon and considered entitled,immature, lazy by the normies.

We have freedom and that has its cost. There are winners and losers. Foid's freedom to choose partners and not choosing me makes me an incel for example. Freedoom fo privleged people with skills, looks, wealth causes suffering for us that dont have anypower or value.So as incels we are paying the prices so good looking people can choose whatever partner the like. So In that case Its justified to hate verything and everyone who is better than u and wish that their lives turn to shit just like ours.

So being violent as an incel is completely natural behavior.
No shit Sherlock
You need to give incels what they need like you give to chads.
Not enough,i deserve virgin rich giga stacy. And she has to ask me out and put effort to impress me.

Yep and the fact that nobody really gives a fuck that ur life is shit. This goes besides just inceldom. Our world and our free will convinently excuses everyone from responsibility. Let me explain. You dont like you job bcs you are being mistreated there. "Fine. Nobody is forcing you to work here." BUT YOU HAVE TO WORK SOMEWHERE. So you are forced to work to survive usually crappy jobs but nobody is directly responsible. So being angry at society is looked down upon and considered entitled,immature, lazy by the normies.

We have freedom and that has its cost. There are winners and losers. Foid's freedom to choose partners and not choosing me makes me an incel for example. Freedoom fo privleged people with skills, looks, wealth causes suffering for us that dont have anypower or value.So as incels we are paying the prices so good looking people can choose whatever partner the like. So In that case Its justified to hate verything and everyone who is better than u and wish that their lives turn to shit just like ours.
life is decided on how much luck you had at your birth and how well your family stands in the hierarchy .

Not being mad about this unfairness , and that someone just has it better " just because " , seems Retarded to me .

Yet this Society makes sure Man bent over Backwards , and Please others while being Genetic Garbage and getting Nothing in Return .

kek.

Cause: treated like shit because of being a ugly or short man
Effect: becomes angry (anger builds uo over time). If limit crossed, chimp out happens.

Will society ever accept this? Nope. They will keep pretending that the effect is the cause and that you need therapy.

It's because we are sick and tired of the femoids, normies, cucks, Chads,and kikes screwing us over.

because incel