Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why there are so many fakecels in incel communities is because of the extreme potency of the blackpill

Cerebral hypoxia

Cerebral hypoxia

I think of the rope every waking moment
-
I'm sure any fakecels here can vouch for this. You never can escape the black pill. You can never ascend. Doing all those normie things you know deep down you're a fucking fraud and a phony.

That's why they need to be part of our communities. You can't enjoy normoid online communities like Reddit anymore. The blackpill is so potent it literally alters your thinking. However good your life is you know one small slip and you're back into the incel pit of despair

9c2e8097b931b086193fc41f4fefaf6cdb14b89c full

>Fakecel larpers rn

I always thought it was just common knowledge in this community that the blackpill ruins most other forms of interaction (and even a lot of media) for anyone who learns about it.

I personally just find normies to be repetitive and cringey (more so than incels.is). One of the worst things about normies is what they consider to be "deep" and what they consider to be edgy humour. I can't imagine speaking to people who do not acknowledge the JQ or that females are not equal to men anymore, the masses are brainwashed.

FUCK.