Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why there are "Nice Guys" who cant get laid

Doug

Doug

Everytime i get a gun in my hand it...
-
450 1000
Omg he's so nice, sweet, Kind and gentle! He's the true romeo of my dreams, he even smiled at me when i was Angry at him, i want to be his wife and have his babies soooo bad, the fact that he's still a virgin makes him even more angelic <3

Ewwww, what a pathetic hopeless loser, i bet he's still a virgin, he thinks that he's entitled to my Attention just because he bought me flowers

I gonna call the cops if he approaches me again

Being a nice guy DOES get you laid!

......Unless you're ugly

The BIGGEST COPE of all time is saying that you cant get laid because you're to nice

Just take a look at this Video:

If Connor would look like a under-average guy with the same personality, then every PUA cunt would scream at him "You Need to be moar aggressive, dominant and confident brah" (btw he's not really acting in the Video, his personality is Always passive)

Everyone would blame him for his nice personality, but as you can see, he clearly Acts like a total innocent nice guy and has a almost infinite success with it

Be low inhib, be aggressive, be a bad Boy etc.

All These Copes are horrible for a ugly guy, the Risk that you could end up in jail is already high enough for a under average guy who approaches women, so dont even try to become low inhib or aggressive, it wont make a difference (at least not success-wise)

Last edited:
True. They’d love Jordan Barrett even more though if he was a violent dark triad misogynist killer

I'm not watching that video. I'll take your word for it.

The fact that a foid can literally get an ugly man thrown in jail for nothing is absolutely disgusting to me. I hate these whores :reeeeee::reeeeee:

All These Copes are horrible for a ugly guy, the Risk that you could end up in jail is already high enough for a under average guy who approaches women, so dont even try to become low inhib or aggressive, it wont make a difference (at least not success-wise)

that's what everyone expects of a low value man though. they want you to pop like a firecracker, for their entertainment.

You can be nice or bad as long as you look good.

Being nice or bad doesn't matter when you are ugly.

Too early to watch that video. I pass.

View attachment 86762Omg he's so nice, sweet, Kind and gentle! He's the true romeo of my dreams, he even smiled at me when i was Angry at him, i want to be his wife and have his babies soooo bad, the fact that he's still a virgin makes him even more angelic <3

Ewwww, what a pathetic hopeless loser, i bet he's still a virgin, he thinks that he's entitled to my Attention just because he bought me flowers

I gonna call the cops if he approaches me again
View attachment 86763

Being a nice guy DOES get you laid!

......Unless you're ugly

The BIGGEST COPE of all time is saying that you cant get laid because you're to nice

Just take a look at this Video:

If Connor would look like a under-average guy with the same personality, then every PUA cunt would scream at him "You Need to be moar aggressive, dominant and confident brah" (btw he's not really acting in the Video, his personality is Always passive)

Everyone would blame him for his nice personality, but as you can see, he clearly Acts like a total innocent nice guy and has a almost infinite success with it

Spot on