Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why therapy is an illusion (which cannot fool everyone)

Limitcel

Limitcel

Anti-life / "Don't Try" - Bukowki's epitaph
★★★★
Existence

What meaning our lives may seem to have is the work of a relatively well-constituted emotional system. As consciousness gives us the sense of being persons, our psychophysiology is responsible for making us into personalities who believe the existential game to be worth playing.
You didn't need to exist, you didn't need to go through what we call suffering, you didn't need to desire anything, much less deny your desire.

This is the truth that we keep deep in our conscience but it is horrifying to know that everything is so indifferent.
So we need to ignore it somehow even though we are unable to deny it, we need to cover it up, the blind leap of trying to make sense of what has no meaning.

And you only take that leap because feelings force you, feelings are essentially just a push that makes you move on a path you were forcibly placed to crawl
And normally the other living beings just keep crawling around this path without purpose but you had the misfortune to ask yourself "why?" and you looked around and saw yourself in darkness... nothing can tell you why, and if they said why you could ask why and so on indefinitely, because essentially nothing ever needed to exist

But whatever family name a given case of depression goes by, it has the same effect: sabotaging the network of emotions that make it seem as if you and your world mean something in some meaningful way
What others call depression I call pure consciousness, it is the understanding that everything and even the feelings are just forcing you to stay here
It's very difficult to feel things the same way after you realize that you only feel things because otherwise there would be no reason to even get out of bed.

The illusion of "help"
This is the great lesson the depressive learns: Nothing in the world is inherently compelling. Whatever may be really “out there” cannot project itself as an affective experience. It is all a vacuous affair with only a chemical prestige. Nothing is either good or bad, desirable or undesirable, or anything else except that it is made so by laboratories inside us producing the emotions on which we live.
The illusion of help is based precisely on what the text points out, of trying to force someone to believe that there is something in this world that is worthwhile
But that's a facade, nothing in this world has value in itself, everything can only be measured by feelings
But when you think about them.. feelings have no value in themselves, they are just chemical processes in your brain

All help is an illusion intended to diminish the entire scope of human consciousness in order to just keep crawling without further questioning the "why"
It is trying to suppress human consciousness because perhaps it is like the coccyx or wisdom teeth, traces of evolution that our ancestors needed and that today bring us discomfort.
Individuals may recover from depression. But in that event they had better keep their consciousness of what they went through at heel. Otherwise they might start thinking that being alive is not as all right as they once thought it was when they were being shuttled about by a relatively well-constituted emotional system

Last edited:
good post therapy is a brainwashing scheme designed to make you come to terms with your subhuman dalit existence

good post therapy is a brainwashing scheme designed to make you come to terms with your subhuman dalit existence
it is, and is just a scheme by more Conrad-Murray-ass doctors to siphon money out of you and load up everyone and their families, towns with more droogs.

You cant fix external problems by talking to a stranger that doesn't even cares, pointless waste of time. For some people has relieving effect similar to confessions where problems seems smaller once you say them out loud. For my problems talking about it it wont change a damn thing.

You cant fix external problems by talking to a stranger that doesn't even cares, pointless waste of time. For some people has relieving effect similar to confessions where problems seems smaller once you say them out loud. For my problems talking about it it wont change a damn thing.
The root of all my problems in life is my trucel tier face. Therapy wont give me a new face they will just brainwash me with bluepill programming saying youre only as beautiful as you consider yourself to be

Pretty much. Its all in your head, we all have it bad, yeah right.

Pretty much. Its all in your head, we all have it bad, yeah right.
I actually was made to go to therapy by my parents as a teen and they brainwashed me or at least attempted to saying its all in my head JFL

The root of all my problems in life is my trucel tier face. Therapy wont give me a new face they will just brainwash me with bluepill programming saying youre only as beautiful as you consider yourself to be
MaKe ThE bEsT wItH wHaT yOu HaVe :foidSoy::soy:

MaKe ThE bEsT wItH wHaT yOu HaVe :foidSoy::soy:
Normie's cards:
6'2
MTN face
Good upbringing

My cards:
5'8
1.5/10 face
Abused dog upbringing
Childhood trauma

My foid doctor tried setting me up with a foid therapist after I told her I was depressed, little does she know that not ever having a relationship will do that to you. Jfl at her thinking blue pill will save me

The discourse of structure vs agency --- The debate about the person's ability to act and the degree to which they can act with regard to possible limitations in their ability. Are the actions and options of an indivudal limited by uncontrollable circumstances in their physical and social envrionmental? Do people have power to act freely and achieve their desire through willpower, determination and without setback or involuntary restraints?

The "Law of Attraction" and "manifesting" idiots will basically claim most or all actions are dominated by agency and structure has little to no impact on the actions and choices of the indivudal. They reject the significance of structure in the social world, and they attribute agency as the dominant factor behind most or all actions and choices. It's a shallow-sighted approach to understanding the outside world and causes the range of their worldview to be extremely limited

These types of people are quite easy to subdue and be controlled by something that has a widespread influence in the social world (e.g news, celebrities, media sources, commercial activity), because they aren't likely to question things beyond their limited frame of reference. It will be harder for them to be introspective and notice when something in the external world may have a certain direct or indirect influence in their disposition or thought process. Instead they're more likely to suck up whatever the elites, celebrities and other powermaxxers / statusmaxers of the social world feed them, and they may never even notice or question how they are affected by it, because of the shallow-sightedness of their "manifesting" worldview and their unwillingness to acknowledge the significance of structure in the outside world.​

Living is wrong

1. Have problem
2. Go to therapy
3. Convince yourself it is working
4. End therapy
5. Realize the problem remains
6. Go to therapy

Yeah, therapy is bullshit. I fucking hate the thing that everyone is praising it as the way to "fix the problems" even that the therapists don't give a fuck about your problems, they just want eazy money. I was in at a psychologist, it was a foid, back when I was 16 because I was depressed about the failure that I am for being a virgin, she just only told me motivational bullshit thinking that it will work, of course it didn't work. Also my life could be ruined because I was sent to the psychiatrist and I was about to be hospitalized because I wanted to rope, gladly it didn't happen. Sorry of my bad English, it isn't my first language.

Don't ask questions goy, take these pills and just accept everything