Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The Reason Why Showers Aren't Helping You Ascend - YOU'RE DOING IT WRONG!!!

Incel Gamer

Incel Gamer

In a relationship with my Xbox
You've all heard that in order to make a girl find you attractive, all you have to do is take more showers. So then you follow the advice just to find out it doesn't work. What gives? Well, you're doing it wrong! It's not the amount of showers you have to take (well it kinda is) it's actually the length of time you spend in the shower! So here's my advice to you guys: Before you go to sleep at night (or day if you're nocturnal) instead of sleeping in your bed, sleep in your shower! Curl up on the shower floor and leave the water running for 8-10 hours or however long you sleep for (obviously the longer the better), and while you sleep the water will continuously boost your confidence. By the time you wake up you will feel like a new man! You'll have more energy, more motivation, more positive thoughts, and more charisma!
But remember - you have to keep up this routine indefinitely or you will revert back to a stinky inkwell! It's okay to miss 1 or 2 days, but if I were you I wouldn't try to miss more than 1 day, otherwise women will start to sense you're incel and that you post on this forum in your free time just by LOOKING at you. The "confidence showers" (as I call them) actually have an effect that blocks women's personality detectors from getting into your mind and warning them that you have a toxic personality. Therefor, sleeping in your shower every day is CRUCIAL if you want a girlfriend.

Speaking of personality detectors, I have one more pro-tip for you guys! This is my trademark secret and I don't usually give out this information to just anyone. But you guys are cool so I'm going to give you this information for free. PUA's don't even know about this and would HATE me for telling a bunch of incels this. So you guys can't tell anyone about this, understand? Here it is: if you pour a gallon of body wash on yourself it actually increases your personality by up to 70%!!! Different brands have different effects, but I found that AXE bodywash works best. If you pour a gallon of AXE bodywash on yourself while you're laying on your shower floor, the bodywash will soak into your skin while you sleep and increase your personality traits while the shower itself boosts your confidence! This is a great 2-step process that works well together! If you do these 2 things, you will find that you start to respect women more, become more feministic, let them betabuxx you, support their OnlyFans accounts, and defend them when other incels talk bad about them online. This will definitely make women more attracted to you! I also heard rumors that combining different bodywashes can actually improve your facial bone structure, however, I haven't tried it myself.

Anyway, I hope I gave you all some valuable info! Those bluepilled normies secretly don't want you to ascend which is why they tell you false information that doesn't work! But everything I just listed will work for you if you maintain the routine! Happy ascending!

I was such a fool, I've been tablemaxxing this whole time... Thanks bro

I was such a fool, I've been tablemaxxing this whole time... Thanks bro

What's this table meme I've been seeing on inkwell reddit, what does it mean

That's a rather detailed explanation on how to take a shower. Not sure if can be bothered to read.

Just underwatermaxx bro. Much better than showering.

What's this table meme I've been seeing on inkwell reddit, what does it mean
It was suggested we improve ourselves by 'building tables' and 'planting gardens'

fuck these gay ass shit puas.

nice post btw

It was suggested we improve ourselves by doing 'building tables' and 'planting gardens'

How did the meme begin? Iam guessing some cuck from IT posted something like this unironically?

I believe so

Remember when i used to post on braincels. There was this cuck who infiltrated a thread and started saying shit like

" Go to your local shelter and start donating money if you want to get laid"

And he was was a virgin (not incel) @ 34 JFL

Good show old bean.

This is true, in high school when a Chad is about to take a foids virginity he can only do so after she checks his table and garden to confirm if he's worthy of breaking her hymen with his penis. If the table is from Ikea or the garden is low effort she immediately loses interest, ignores him, and looks for a better table maker/gardener who will take her virginity.

Thank you for this great advice! The days of my inceldom are counted!

This is true, in high school when a Chad is about to take a foids virginity he can only do so after she checks his table and garden to confirm if he's worthy of breaking her hymen with his penis. If the table is from Ikea or the garden is low effort she immediately loses interest, ignores him, and looks for a better table maker/gardener who will take her virginity.
:feelskek:
Imagine not knowing about these basics.

You've got it all wrong. You just need your therapist to give you a haircut while you shower. Don't forget to take your smartphone in and watch Captain Marvel through this process.

:feelskek:

Sleep showering while marinading in Axe. Love it.

Someone on the old IT once actually accused someone here of faking a shower and not taking a real shower.

That was their response to his myriad of rejections.

My friend made a backpack that holds water and showers it onto your head. He grew 2 feet in one month just from constant shower!

It's over for low effort Chadcels
Good show old bean.
KEK :lul:
How did the meme begin? Iam guessing some cuck from IT posted something like this unironically?
How did the "take more showers" meme begin also?

I wear around a metal exosuit filled with constantly running shower water. My personality is literally undetectable and coming within a 5 foot radius of a foid makes her head start sparking from a personality detector malfunction

interesting, i will try this however hot water runs out after like 10-15 minutes so i will be sleeping in a cold shower

My skin is wrinkling in the shower rn
And I tried to fuck the spigot

You've all heard that in order to make a girl find you attractive, all you have to do is take more showers. So then you follow the advice just to find out it doesn't work. What gives? Well, you're doing it wrong! It's not the amount of showers you have to take (well it kinda is) it's actually the length of time you spend in the shower! So here's my advice to you guys: Before you go to sleep at night (or day if you're nocturnal) instead of sleeping in your bed, sleep in your shower! Curl up on the shower floor and leave the water running for 8-10 hours or however long you sleep for (obviously the longer the better), and while you sleep the water will continuously boost your confidence. By the time you wake up you will feel like a new man! You'll have more energy, more motivation, more positive thoughts, and more charisma!
But remember - you have to keep up this routine indefinitely or you will revert back to a stinky inkwell! It's okay to miss 1 or 2 days, but if I were you I wouldn't try to miss more than 1 day, otherwise women will start to sense you're incel and that you post on this forum in your free time just by LOOKING at you. The "confidence showers" (as I call them) actually have an effect that blocks women's personality detectors from getting into your mind and warning them that you have a toxic personality. Therefor, sleeping in your shower every day is CRUCIAL if you want a girlfriend.

Speaking of personality detectors, I have one more pro-tip for you guys! This is my trademark secret and I don't usually give out this information to just anyone. But you guys are cool so I'm going to give you this information for free. PUA's don't even know about this and would HATE me for telling a bunch of incels this. So you guys can't tell anyone about this, understand? Here it is: if you pour a gallon of body wash on yourself it actually increases your personality by up to 70%!!! Different brands have different effects, but I found that AXE bodywash works best. If you pour a gallon of AXE bodywash on yourself while you're laying on your shower floor, the bodywash will soak into your skin while you sleep and increase your personality traits while the shower itself boosts your confidence! This is a great 2-step process that works well together! If you do these 2 things, you will find that you start to respect women more, become more feministic, let them betabuxx you, support their OnlyFans accounts, and defend them when other incels talk bad about them online. This will definitely make women more attracted to you! I also heard rumors that combining different bodywashes can actually improve your facial bone structure, however, I haven't tried it myself.

Anyway, I hope I gave you all some valuable info! Those bluepilled normies secretly don't want you to ascend which is why they tell you false information that doesn't work! But everything I just listed will work for you if you maintain the routine! Happy ascending!
UH, HELLO, BASED DEPARTMENT??!?!
I've been doing it wrong this whole time, bedmaxxing every fucking night. Something I learned recently that the (((PUA))) won't tell you, is that drinking body wash increases your stats. I drank Old Spice the other night, and I got a temporary facial buff.

this is what normim actually believe