Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The reason why not a single foid has ever complimented you your entire life

gymcellragefuel

gymcellragefuel

Virgin foid or death
★★★★
They do not want you to ever for the slightest shred of a moment have any hope of having a relationship with them. They will never compliment you so that you never believe there is any attraction between you and them so you basically just leave them alone. They are that disgusted by just your presence and will never even imagine being in a loving relationship with a man of your tier or class.

Tldr : They don’t want to give you a reason to date them ever.

Don't self-insert.

he means that you shouldn't self-insert
So what you guys are telling me is only I experience this and every one else receives compliments from foids so I’m self inserting

What do you mean? i don’t understand what ur saying

Re: anyone here part native american?
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#200570444Wednesday, October 26, 2016 2:24 PM CDT
Good, your genome is beautiful and pure.
Re: itt: your main ancestry
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#200647948Friday, October 28, 2016 7:32 PM CDT
White/European Caucasian. >97.99%

I am glad to not have bonobo DNA.
Re: I just had a horrid dream
UnsourcedAnon
noFilter

#200648113Friday, October 28, 2016 7:37 PM CDT
With all of the bonobo "traders" abundant in America, you'll be seeing plenty of this in your neighborhoods.

not always, sometimes women even deliberately show signs of attraction to sub5s or shy autistic cels just to get profit from them, would it be gifts, money, attention

They do not want you to ever for the slightest shred of a moment have any hope of having a relationship with them. They will never compliment you so that you never believe there is any attraction between you and them so you basically just leave them alone. They are that disgusted by just your presence and will never even imagine being in a loving relationship with a man of your tier or class.

Simple reason :
I'm ugly.

Most young foids actively ignore me or are massive bitches cause they are repulsed by me. Only a few have acknowledged me or even rarer been nice.

Maybe they just liked the attention or are good at lieing to keep there job.

I'd also like to add just because someone compliments you doesn't necessarily mean it was genuine or sincere.

Yes, all of my ex-crushes say that I make them uncomfortable so I got tired of moving on from girl to girl only to be blocked by them

I don't think foids would mind an orbiter they can take advantage of. The compliment hooks them in