Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL The reason why normies always try to be funny 24/7/365

Celsior

Celsior

Greycel
★★★★
One thing that my autism can’t absolutely stand is how normies, on Twitter, Reddit, literally anywhere, constantly, continuously, ceaselessly, boundlessly, like fucking endlessly, are always, every time, without fail, trying to act quirky and come off as le funny :feels: and playful, especially with their shitty, safe, mundane humor (of which they somehow think as edgy).

The reason behind it is simple: these people are painfully ugly or average-looking, and since you’re not obligated to show your hideous fucking face on Twitter unlike real life, objective measurements of your worth (i.e., physical attraction/beauty) don’t reign supreme anymore, so what these people do in order to compensate and attract others is to resort to either ragebaits or their garbage humor, and since humans are naturally socially oriented beings, normies always love to draw attention to themselves, unfortunately.

I just… I fucking hate people like this so much. :cryfeels:

And just my luck… :feelsUnreal: 99% of the internet is comprised of people like this, and that had to include this forum too, of course. :feelsseriously:

It wouldn’t be bad if they were actually funny.

One reason why people behave like court jersters online is because of like based system. It's basically like farming.
Just go on reddit and spam
Also very true, but the LARPing normies on here also love to jestermax all the time, despite the absence of a like/reaction system, though it is much worse on .net and .org, like you said.

They just love attention, since they could never really get it in real life, so they use this as an opportunity to finally feel less pathetic. It’s that simple. Internet forums in general are like never ending highschools with +30 year old boomers presenting themselves like complete fucking clowns.

It wouldn’t be bad if they were actually funny.
The problem is, THEY find each other funny. :feelscry:

I think it's also because they instinctively know their looks are subpar so they try to jestermaxx as their mating and social strategy. Obviously they say looks dont matter only being funny and confident matters

Also very true, but the LARPing normies on here also love to jestermax all the time, despite the absence of a like/reaction system, though it is much worse on .net and .org, like you said.

They just love attention, since they could never really get it in real life, so they use this as an opportunity to finally feel less pathetic. It’s that simple. Internet forums in general are like never ending highschools with +30 year old boomers presenting themselves like complete fucking clowns.

The problem is, THEY find each other funny. :feelscry:
This

I used to do that but I reflected and stopped

It's not just ugly normies. Everyone's fucking obsessed with being "phunny". Does my fucking head in.

What is this cope thread, its clearly sub5s that jestermax the most because thats their only way to draw attention to them, normies dont need to do that