Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious The reason why i'm not handholdless

• Thread starter Deleted member 17719
  • Start date
Deleted member 17719

Deleted member 17719

28yo KHV, 5'6, Autist and Gaelic supremacist.
-
Between 2000 and 2004 i had to do Irsh dancing at school once a week, we had to hold hands with our partners during this. Many times girls didn't want to have you as a partner and so I had to dance with male partner and hold their hand.

Cool story bro
full

I say you still retain your handholdless status if it was with a guy

i dont remember touching a foid other than my mom and my doctor.

I'm handholdless but not touchless

Between 2000 and 2004 i had to do Irsh dancing at school once a week, we had to hold hands with our partners during this. Many times girls didn't want to have you as a partner and so I had to dance with male partner and hold their hand.

:chad: :chad: :chad: .

It is because you have touched a steering wheel.

Last edited:
You are still handholdless bro.
By that logic, I'm a :chad::chad::chad: because we had that dancing shit in 7th grade.

I don't think anyone else can legally top my brag. :chad:

One of the schools I went to had a mandatory dance class for our grade and I got third place for waltz. :feelsautistic:

We did a simpler version and our bodies weren't that close but notice how they aren't looking at each other. Teacher told us for waltz that it's better to never look at each other's faces than to look too much.

Tango
Tango

Swing
Swing

Waltz
Waltz

That is indeed cucked and emasculating.
Get your drivers license. You need to show the foids that you are more worthy to drive than them.

Working on that one. I have driving lesosns pretty soonish.
I can't wait until you have car, then you will find out that you will use your passenger seat as a storage area just like I do.

I can't wait until you have car, then you will find out that you will use your passenger seat as a storage area just like I do.

I will then passenger seat as a storage area maxx or I will just call it passenger seat maxxing.

Last edited:
I need a hand job.

Maybe i can dance with the elderly bitches at the old cunt exercise club?

Feniancel get out

Superior race, brought the strongest army in the world to it's knees
JFL. Low iq, inbred mongoloid, standard moronic fenian response. Deserve to be massacred. :lul:
'Brought to it's knees' Looooool