Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting The Reason Why I Would Not Touch Fat Females if Given the Chance

unfortunate

unfortunate

Raging Mongoloid
They’re practically subhuman, you cannot expect them to be counted on the scale. Now, obviously, I’m not talking about chubby ones. However, I’d rather stay incel than ever touch any morbidly obese. If they do not respect the leg up they were given in society by gorging on food, then they do not deserve even the worst of the worst.

Bravo. Preach. I can't stand them either. I cross the street.

They do have a leg up in society - being born a lady. Its offensive that don't utilize this sex bias advantage and at least make good effort to look feminine rather than a warlike, angry, battle hippopotamus with downs syndrome.

weight-loss-woman1-640x427.jpg

volcel if you wouldnt

They can loose weight anyway and become gorgeous. No rope for us.

They do have a leg up in society - being born a lady. Its offensive that don't utilize this sex bias advantage and at least make good effort to look feminine rather than a warlike, angry, battle hippopotamus with downs syndrome.

“Warlike, angry, battle hippopotamus with downs syndrome,” so true heh. Are those the same person? I can hardly believe that, it’s incredible how one could ever choose to live as a fat bitch like that.

volcel if you wouldnt

... but for real, if you're not fat you're not volcel for not wanting to fuck fat chicks. If you're expected to fuck someone you're not attracted to, might as well save yourself the effort of dealing with femoids and go gay instead.

They can loose weight anyway and become gorgeous. No rope for us.

The odds of that happening are slightly better than finding a girl who values personality.

Landwhales are what I have seen the most in US streets (and everywhere). More than any other country I have been. Don't wonder that the SM is so bad.

Lol cope. The second a female let's anyone smell her feet, Sacha be every person on this forum would forget all about this place.

... but for real, if you're not fat you're not volcel for not wanting to fuck fat chicks. .

Always agree with this.

If you can't get your looksmatch at a normal/healthy bodyweight then your incel not vocel.

Last edited:
When it comes to be atracttive, they only have one job: they cant be extremely morbid.
I cant believe some of them fail in such an easy gamemode

They’re practically subhuman, you cannot expect them to be counted on the scale. Now, obviously, I’m not talking about chubby ones. However, I’d rather stay incel than ever touch any morbidly obese. If they do not respect the leg up they were given in society by gorging on food, then they do not deserve even the worst of the worst.
Daily reminder; We are practically subhuman
Although, I will admit, morbidly obese foids really make my stomach turn

Yea, same. How are u even supposed to get a boner? My dick transforms into a micropenis whenever I see a landwhale.

Disagree. Obese women put in a latex costume are hot as fuck. And their bodies are soft and squishy.
I'd hate to date a giraffe that's taller than me though. I'll feel emasculated and I'll be sure she hates me for being shorter.

Yea, same. How are u even supposed to get a boner? My dick transforms into a micropenis whenever I see a landwhale.

Yeah, right? Mine inverts like a turtle head going back into its shell

Disagree. Obese women put in a latex costume are hot as fuck. And their bodies are soft and squishy.
I'd hate to date a giraffe that's taller than me though. I'll feel emasculated and I'll be sure she hates me for being shorter.
fucking degenerate

Yeah, right? Mine inverts like a turtle head going back into its shell
:yes::yes::yes:

That seriously the same person?

I don't really have such a hostile attitude about em, but I don't want em either. Some would say that makes me volcel, but I disagree.

If you think that makes you a volcel, back to /r/cucktears

they can lose weight and leave and be with chad so there is no point