Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The Reason Why I Wasn't Bullied

yez

yez

cursed with inceldom
-
I was a hyperactive midget ogremaxxed incel kommando when I was a kid. I think this is the reason why nobody bullied me but afraid from me, especially foids.

Can u send your face?

I was a hyperactive midget ogremaxxed incel kommando when I was a kid. I think this is the reason why nobody bullied me but afraid from me, especially foids.
Question... :feelshehe:

In Turkey, is having features like the light eyes you have associated with wealth? :feelsjuice:

I know it is in Latin America. :feelsaww:

Back when I was in high school I would always just sit in the back with my hood up and either slept or shot death glares at anyone who looked at me and no one really messed with me. I think they thought I was a potential ER so they left me alone.

I never got bullied because I fought back in the first or second provocation. I have multiple situations about standing up for myself and fucking them up.

I never got bullied because I fought back in the first or second provocation. I have multiple situations about standing up for myself and fucking them up.
Chad

you gonna post this on IT, now?

Back when I was in high school I would always just sit in the back with my hood up and either slept or shot death glares at anyone who looked at me and no one really messed with me. I think they thought I was a potential ER so they left me alone.
giga base based

Never really got bullied either , people had other targets

Cap, niggas would've bullied you, you went to suburb or rural school

Nobody bullied me in school because I'm black. We black men don't have many advantages, but one advantage we DO have is white people are scared shitless of us. I only got bullied by other blacks when I was going to a ghetto school in the hood. But when I lived in a white neighborhood, I never got bullied in school not once.

Nobody bullied me in school because I'm black. We black men don't have many advantages, but one advantage we DO have is white people are scared shitless of us. I only got bullied by other blacks when I was going to a ghetto school in the hood. But when I lived in a white neighborhood, I never got bullied in school not once.
Facts

My only black frens in school were Melvin's like me.
His face is already on here, and on IT.
Brutal doxxedpill

I was bullied a lot, in highschool it slowed down a bit but mostly because i tried to be as invisible as possible and probably because most kids had pitty on me as i never talked or said anything

i was tall and strong but i was high inhib af. my bullies eliminated me asap bc i was a threat for them obviously. they don't fuck with small guys. they have sympathy for them

i was tall and strong but i was high inhib af. my bullies eliminated me asap bc i was a threat for them obviously. they don't fuck with small guys. they have sympathy for them
They always fuck with small guys

My only black frens in school were Melvin's like me.
I'm short and ugly, but I have a muscular body type and I'm ugly but aggressive looking. Plus my voice is very deep. Those qualities probably helped more than just my skin color alone, but other blacks had no problem bullying me so I dunno