Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel The reason why I hate women

AshamedVirgin34

AshamedVirgin34

Sexlessness survivor
★★★★
I hate my life, I hate missing out on sex and romance, I hate missing out on such a significant part of the human experience, I hate looking at the mirror and knowing I'm not good enough for women, knowing I'm ugly and women don't see me as a real man, I hate the fact other people have the sex life I want while I rot in loneliness, I hate the gap between what they experience and what I experience, and I hate women because it's because of them this gap exists, they were the people who classified me as not good looking enough, not man enough, and that's why I hate them.

My hatred towards women isn't based on sexism, I don't hate them because I see them as inferior to men, I hate them because I see them as privileged people who are constantly having the things I desperately want and who show indifference towards my pain. When I was a child, I actually liked certain aspects of feminism and dreamed about a world with strong independent female leaders, but now as an adult I can say women's indifference towards my suffering and my lack of female affection has reduced the sympathy I feel for women and nowadays idgaf about their problems, because they don't give a fuck about mine either.

Never experiencing romance and sex won't kill me, but it will affect my life quality and it will make my life experience very limited and kinda depressing, I know that if sexhavers were in my position they wouldn't like it, but they don't have empathy for my situation, they just want me to accept my bitter place in the sexual market while they are enjoying all the abundance and satisfaction I will never experience, I hate women because they have this much control over my possibilities in life and it's because of them that my life is this depressing. I just won't accept this game in which attractive people win and unattractive people lose, this game is inherently transactional and unfair, this is why I wish sex was banned and humans reproduced in labs, let's see if sexhavers keep telling us sex isn't that important after that, that will be our revenge.

The fact we have to share a planet with half of the population that doesn’t want to fuck / procreate with us is enough to hate them and this fucking reality.

when you ask the question of "i care about women and their struggles, but how many of them actually care about me?" you realize that you are being used as a useful idiot. i have stopped caring about all the "unfairness" women have to endure after that

I hate women because they're bad and deserve it

The fact we have to share a planet with half of the population that doesn’t want to fuck / procreate with us is enough to hate them and this fucking reality.
What did we do to deserve being born so ugly and undesirable?

What did we do to deserve being born so ugly and undesirable?
If you believe in reincarnation, than we clearly did something to be in this position.. if not, it’s a luck of the draw, and we rolled the wrong dice.

when you ask the question of "i care about women and their struggles, but how many of them actually care about me?" you realize that you are being used as a useful idiot. i have stopped caring about all the "unfairness" women have to endure after that
Feminism wants to use men.

I relate bro. I fucking hate this clown world, I wish I had a normal sexual life.