Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

The reason why I got ripped and learned how to fight.

B

Blackincel

Banned
-
I wanted to beat up normies. I hate normies more than I hate foids.

Just commit battery theory

Nobody Cares About Muh muscles.

bulking up just to beat your local normgroids.

Get a body camera and film yourself

I wanted to beat up normies. I hate normies more than I hate foids.
I could shoot you point blank in the cerebral cortex with a gun in 0.05 milliseconds as soon as you flex your useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless USELESS bragging.

I could shoot you point blank in the cerebral cortex with a gun in 0.05 milliseconds as soon as you flex your useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless useless USELESS bragging.
You mad that you don’t have muscles bro. I got a firearms too, but it would be dumb to use one in a fight. I live in California, so I would get years in prison for using one in that capacity. Fist fights just got me probation. Pretty easy to bail out too.

Good, beat them up in bars and clubs buddy

Whats your height

5’9 and I kick taller guys in the knee caps in order to break their knees. Hyperextension injury to the knees is a motherfucker.
Wow nice man , you got my respect

Normies always start fights with incels, normies deserve no mercy from incels

The best way to handle normie bullying is beating the shit out of them when they attack