Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel The reason why girls fall for fake Chads on Tinder

Ataris

Ataris

Recruit
★★★
I just realized why it's so seemingly fucking easy to catfish random foids on Tinder.

It's not because they're dumb, or desperate to fuck a Chad.

It's easy because it feels perfectly normal to the foid. She's messaged different chads thousands of times and gotten sex with multiple different chads every week with no issue.

So when you send her an obviously fake Chad pic and try talking to her she thinks it's completely normal and legit, because it's completely normal and happens all the time for her. Why would she think it's fake when she's already done it hundreds of times?

Meanwhile when I get a message from a hot girl on a dating website I automatically suspect it's a bot and ignore it, because that's the reality for incels. It's impossible to catfish an incel because we know it would never happen.

yes we know it would never happen but stil keep trying it

brutal, i fucking hate femoid privilege

brutal, i fucking hate femoid privilege

You think you're playing her with your catfishing, but in reality she's the one that thinks she's playing you, because while you're messaging her with your fake Chad photo she's also messaging 2-3 other Chads

They really think the gigachads on tinder are the normal male population so if you google gigachad and chadfish with it they thinkg it´s really him wanting their ugly assm LOL. women´s entitlement is through the roof, even for the uggos

its also because theyre really fucking dumb obviously. you can catfish them so easily. especially if you showcase dark triad traits.

its also because theyre really fucking dumb obviously. you can catfish them so easily. especially if you showcase dark triad traits.

No, it's because it's as normal to them as ordering a big mac from McDonalds.

Imagine going to the drive through one day and the girl behind intercom says "What would you like?"

You order a big mac and she says "That'll be $4.50, drive up to the 2nd window"

You drive up to the 2nd window, with no reason to suspect anything. Girl in window says, "I'm sorry, you're going to have to wait a little to get your Big Mac."

That's fine, you've ordered hundreds of Big Macs from this store so you have no reason to suspect that someone might be playing a prank on you and not really making a Big Mac for you. So you wait. After awhile you ask the girl, "so what's up? Where's my big mac?"

The girl behind the window snickers and says, "Oh, our cook was just having an issue with the griller, it's fixed now so you should be getting a big, juicy fresh Big Mac anytime now."

"Cool, looking forward to it," you say, and sit back and listen to the radio while you wait. 15 minutes later you still haven't gotten your big mac. You begin to suspect something wrong, but you're really hungry and need that big, juicy Mac so you ask the girl again, "Where's my Mac? I'm hungry."

The girl behind the window suddenly bursts out in laughter and says "Hahaha! We don't have any Big Macs! We're actually Burger King! Tricked Ya hahahaha!"

You drive away pissed off and indignant, plotting your revenge on this fake MCdonalds-Burger King store, but then you suddenly spot another Mcdonalds a few minutes later.

Well, I'm pretty hungry anyway, you think to yourself, so you decide to pull in and order that Big Mac you've been craving all day. This time the store is real, and you successfully get a Big Mac, and its so good and tasty that you forget about everything that happened earlier.

Satisfied, you go home and dream about the next time you get hungry again so that you can eat another juicy, delicious Big Mac.

The End

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that sound routine to you? There was no reason to suspect the girl was playing a trick on you right? That's exactly what it's like for these tinder foids. You think you're doing something revolutionary by catfishing them but in reality they don't care. You're just another Big Mac to them.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Does that sound routine to you? There was no reason to suspect the girl was playing a trick on you right? That's exactly what it's like for these tinder foids. You think you're doing something revolutionary by catfishing them but in reality they don't care. You're just another Big Mac to them.
ik ik. the fact theyre still retarded amplifies it. i barely use model tier pics but you still get them coming onto you.