Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why femoids think we're rejecting ugly girls

Enigmatic93

Enigmatic93

Banned
-
Because they themselves approach Chad and get rejected.

Chads are the only guys visible to women so they assume all men have the same options as Chad

Hamster Brain Logic
tenor.gif

tenor.gif
I've been living a lie thinking I am an incel, when I've been a Chad this whole time.

giphy.gif

Legit. If youre not Chad you don't count as a man in their eyes. More like a creepy humanoid entity.

God tier post.

Ugly males are not acknowledged by women. Femoids see all "desirable" men as Chads basically. That's why you commonly see them complain that all men are "jerks" for pumping and dumping them.

God tier post.

Ugly males are not acknowledged by women. Femoids see all "desirable" men as Chads basically. That's why you commonly see them complain that all men are "jerks" for pumping and dumping them.
:feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsokman::feelsohh::feelsrope:

God tier post.

Exactly. It's also why they think all men cheat all the time. Chads had femoids throwing themselves at him on the regular and he can't resist.

Sub-5 men are LITERALLY INVISIBLE to females

Females live off of projection.

They think rape is about power because they use sex as power.

They think inceldom can be overcome, because females can just hop on tinder and get laid so we can too.

They think men have power fantasies, because they have Mary Sue girl power fantasies.

They think men are picky because females and Chad are picky.

Chads are the only guys visible to women so they assume all men have the same options as Chad
Not really. I see so many average females hooked up with 5/10 and below guys.
It's just us Incels who are invisible for them. I know it hurts, but this is 100% the truth.

God tier post.

No, the real reason is them thinking we're ACTUALLY REJECTING WOMEN LOL

Females live off of projection.

They think rape is about power because they use sex as power.

They think inceldom can be overcome, because females can just hop on tinder and get laid so we can too.

They think men have power fantasies, because they have Mary Sue girl power fantasies.

They think men are picky because females and Chad are picky.

This also explains why women think the average man is below average attractivness...

Because they don't see the ugly men. So their 'average man' (out of the men they see) are VERY attractive.

SO when compared to the true average, most men are ugly.

Legit. If youre not Chad you don't count as a man in their eyes. More like a creepy humanoid entity.
Can creepy humanoid entities get laid?

It makes sense.

Can creepy humanoid entities get laid?

Yes, but only if they pay for all expenses for the femoid and potentially also Chad's spawn since she will be a single mum at that point
And even for this betabux cuckoldry you will have to pass a certain looks threshold

Bumping because while I was parsing blackpill threads, I thought to myself "oh... oh damn...."

Nice one.