Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill The reason why faggots are disgusting and lesbians not so much

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

Wizard
★★★★★
when you see two holes all horny for each other you should be thinking prime rape material, if you were disgusted by that or had negative reaction you're DOUBLY cucking yourself. and besides, rubbing each others' pussies is a non-defiling act. only after a hole has sucked or taken dick is she forever tarnished and forsaken to be spinster if she is pumped and dumped. so rather she has a bit of fun with her friend than be taking chad's dick because then it's over. only overt lesbianism like public displays of affection should be offputting as they signal two holes fucked in the head and off the SMP (a net loss)

meanwhile if you saw fags you could reasonably 1. fear for your own asshole (forcibly gangraped, given anal disease), 2. if you didn't then congratulations you're now a fag that rather indulges in faggotry than actual procreation and won't get to breed to pass on his faggot genes, 3. associating with fags and their hole-inspired behaviors is not a fruitful endeavor for any straight man, 4. avoid defective humans in general

this has nothing to do with female worship, just basic instincts that help maximalize our potential

They both needs to be socially shamed, shunned and ostracized.

Dykes have gotten a freepass for too long due to horny foid worshippers

So you are basically like every biased retarded with no consistency or integrity in your position, that goes "guy Fag bad, lady fag good because make cock hard".

Cool, bruddah :feelsokman:

I think it just comes down to straight men finding two women as sexy, but not seeing two men as sexy. But that still doesn't mean we should be okay with lesbians dating and marrying. That part is female worship if you support that.

They are both forms of degeneracy, they must be banned

So you are basically like every biased retarded with no consistency or integrity in your position, that goes "guy Fag bad, lady fag good because make cock hard".

Cool, bruddah :feelsokman:
retard take, try again lilbro
I think it just comes down to straight men finding two women as sexy, but not seeing two men as sexy. But that still doesn't mean we should be okay with lesbians dating and marrying. That part is female worship if you support that.
people just need to realize the lesbian shit is an act. it's a harmless pastime when they are subjected to rape like any normal female should be

retard take, try again lilbro
That is literally what your post is.
This isn't a interpretation issue. It's word for word what you said condensed into "I like fag girls because dick hard, therefore fag guys bad". Instead of opposing all fags.

men that are fags can just die. women fucking each other? i cant join in so i dont care either way.

when you see two holes all horny for each other you should be thinking prime rape material, if you were disgusted by that or had negative reaction you're DOUBLY cucking yourself. and besides, rubbing each others' pussies is a non-defiling act. only after a hole has sucked or taken dick is she forever tarnished and forsaken to be spinster if she is pumped and dumped. so rather she has a bit of fun with her friend than be taking chad's dick because then it's over. only overt lesbianism like public displays of affection should be offputting as they signal two holes fucked in the head and off the SMP (a net loss)

meanwhile if you saw fags you could reasonably 1. fear for your own asshole (forcibly gangraped, given anal disease), 2. if you didn't then congratulations you're now a fag that rather indulges in faggotry than actual procreation and won't get to breed to pass on his faggot genes, 3. associating with fags and their hole-inspired behaviors is not a fruitful endeavor for any straight man, 4. avoid defective humans in general

this has nothing to do with female worship, just basic instincts that help maximalize our potential
I want my harem ladies to fuck each other while I fuck them.

They need to be sent to Roblox banland

Well, kind of off topic……

But every gay guy I’ve ever met is a piece of shit and just generally a bad person.

I’ve only ever known one lesbian so it’s hard for me to give an opinion on them.

The reason men enjoy lesbians is because throughout history the most powerful men would keep harems of women and the women would fuck each other for Chad's enjoyment. We also just enjoy women's bodies.
The reason men feel disgust and anger when seeing male faggots is because those men are (statistically) going to try and rape his children, not only that but faggots are MAJOR disease vectors.
There's no such thing as fag nationalists either, fags are overwhelmingly traitorous. Keeping them in the tribe is suicidal.

Well, kind of off topic……

But every gay guy I’ve ever met is a piece of shit and just generally a bad person.

I’ve only ever known one lesbian so it’s hard for me to give an opinion on them.
tbh true faggots have hole personalities so no wonder they are pieces of shit
The reason men enjoy lesbians is because throughout history the most powerful men would keep harems of women and the women would fuck each other for Chad's enjoyment. We also just enjoy women's bodies.
The reason men feel disgust and anger when seeing male faggots is because those men are (statistically) going to try and rape his children, not only that but faggots are MAJOR disease vectors.
There's no such thing as fag nationalists either, fags are overwhelmingly traitorous. Keeping them in the tribe is suicidal.
thank you for the reasonable take :feelsokman: